Roadie

"Girls we're about to leave so go try to pee" I said peaking my head into the girls playroom door. They dropped their toys and Avia ran to the bathroom. Azareah stood beside me and waited until Avia finished. Azareah then went into the bathroom and did her business.

"You girls ready to go to the fair?"

"Yesss" they both screamed running into living room. I followed after them meeting my husbands eyes as I walked in. He picked both the little girls up and carried them to the car making them giggle. I grabbed everything we needed and head out the door locking it.

I walked to the car seeing my husband strapping the girls in. I was about to open my door but felt a hand push it away.

"You know I always open your door"

"Yea but you were strapping the girls in" he opened the door as I got in. "Mhm" he mumbled closing my door. I shook my head smiling at his behavior. He got in and started the car. We began pulling out the driveway.

Time Skip

We were stopped at a red light listening to the soft music that came out the radio. I turned back and looked at the girls sleeping. I turned around sighing and looked out the window. I then felt my husbands hand on my thigh. He started rubbing his thumb up and down against it. I turned my head and smiled at him. The light then turned green and we continued driving.

He then took his hand off my thigh and reached for his phone. I looked down missing his warm touch. I turned my head towards him leaning my head into my arm that sat onto the armrest between us. I admired his side profile, his juicy pink lips, and his big veiny hands.

Suddenly an idea popped into my head. I was gonna suck him off. I thought it would be a good idea since we haven't been sexually intimate in a few weeks. Having toddlers around twenty four seven wasn't easy, especially twins.

We never have lots of alone time anymore. He's also complained about always having to use his hands to help him get off instead of me helping him. "Babe" I said quietly taking off my seat belt. He quickly looked over at me confused before focusing back on the road. "Baby why are you taking your seatbelt off?"

I scooted up close to his ear and whispered "I wanna give you head"

He tensed up tightening his grip on the steering wheel. I pulled away from his ear with a big smile. I sat back in my seat looking over at him. "So can I?" He let out a sigh looking into the rear view mirror "yea"

I bit my bottom lip sitting on my knees in the seat and reached over to his side. My hands made their way to his pants rubbing over his semi hard dick. I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. He lifted his hips up so I could pull them down.

I pulled both his boxers and pants down before taking his manhood in my hand. I stroked it a few times before kitten licking his tip. He sucked in a breath pushing his hips up a bit. I smile before taking all of him. I sunk my head all the way down until I felt his little hairs on my nose. "Fuck baby your doing so good"

He jerked his hips up causing me to gag. I lifted up stoking him before going down again. He looked around making sure no one was beside us. I picked up my pace before lightly sucking his tip. "Baby I'm close" he whined pushing my head lower onto him.

I hummed and continued wanting him to cum. I soon felt the car stop indicating we were at a red light. I started pumping whatever couldn't fit trying to hurry up. I soon felt him twitch inside my mouth. Seconds later his cum shot into my mouth. I squeezed my checks tighter wanting to make sure he got everything out.

I felt him go limp making me sit up and swallow all his kids. (🤭😝)

I whipped my mouth before sitting back in my seat. I looked over at him seeing as he was pulling his pants back up. I just so happen to look out the window on his side seeing an old lady shaking her head in shame.

He looked over as well. We looked at each other before bursting out laughing. The light turned green and we drove off. I put my seat belt back on grabbing my purse and popping some gum into my mouth.

He grabbed my hand interlocking our fingers. He pulled my hand up to his face and placed soft kisses on it. I looked away trying to hide the big grin spread across my face. "Your so cute when your all flustered"

"Oh my god shut up" I laughed looking at the cars pass by. "I'm serious baby I love you so much"

I poked my bottom lip out smirking. "I love you too y/c." He smiled placing his attention back onto the road. The rest of the drive was silent until we got to the fair.
We found a parking spot and woke the girls up.

After the little incident in the car I turned around to make sure the girls were still asleep. Thankfully they were. Those girls could sleep through a hurricane. We gathered everything we needed and walked into the fair's entrance.

The rest of the night was filled with laughter and good times.

HEYYYY YALLLL

I've been posting some spicy stuff lately 🤭🤭🤭
HAPPY EASTER 🐣🐇🐰
Hope y'all day was good 🥚