Cafe

"Nooo" I groaned as I turned off my alarm. I wanted to go back to sleep but I couldn't because I had to go visit my mom. I rolled out the bed and went to the bathroom. I did my morning routine and started to get dressed.

Once I was done I went downstairs to get a quick snack and left. As I'm driving to my moms I decide to stop and get a cup of coffe. I decide to stop at this cafe my mom keeps telling me to try called Mia's Cafe. 

I get out the car and start walking inside the cafe. When I walk in I smell coffe with a mixture of cookies and muffins. I get in line and wait till it's my turn to order. After about five minutes I'm at the front of the line. "Hi what may I get for you today" the cashier asks.

"Hi can I get a blueberry muffin and a s'mores cupcake with a mocha latte" I say. After he gets done putting in my order he says "Ok your total is $10.56". "Here you go and keep the change" I say handing him a twenty dollar bill.

"Thanks you can just wait over there" the cashier said."Ok" I say as I walk over to the waiting line. After being in the line for a few minutes my order gets called " We have a blueberry muffin a s'mores cupcake with a mocha latte" one of the works yell. "That's me" I say walking up to get my order. "Here you go and have a nice day" one of the works said. "Thanks you too" I say grabbing my order and walking out.

As I'm walking to my car someone bumps into me and I spill my coffe all over my shirt. " Im sorry, I should've been paying attention to where I was going" the guy says. "It's ok" I tell him as I look up. "He is so hot" I tell myself .

"Could I buy you a new shirt or a new cup of coffe or something" he asks handing me some napkins. "You could give me your number" is what I wanted to say but instead I said "No it's ok" I said wiping my shirt with the napkins. "Are you sure" he asked.

"Yea it's ok really" I tell him. It's quiet for a few seconds until he says " My names y/c and I know this is probably weird to ask you but I was wondering if I could get your number because I think your really cute"he says to me rubbing the back of his neck.

"Omg he likes me and he wants my number"i scream inside my head. A couple seconds later I get out of my trance and look up to see him nervous. "Yea" I smiled taking out my phone and handing it to him so he could put his number in and him doing the same. "My names y/n" I told him beaming. I look up to see him smiling again.

When we got done putting our numbers in each other's phone I told him that I had to get going . We waved goodbye and went our own ways. I got in the car and started to drive to my moms house thinking about what just happened and that I will be texting him later.

When I arrived at my moms house I got out the car and went to knock on the door. A few seconds later she opened the door smiling. "Come in I just baked cookies, and what wrong with your shirt" she asked.

"it's a long story, I'll tell you after I get some of your delicious cookies" I say walking straight to the kitchen. We hang out for the rest of the day until it was time for me to go home.

I told my mom bye and left. When I got home I took a shower and went to sleep.

This sucks ass bro but whatever