Valentines Day ❤️

I wake up to the smell breakfast being made. I smile while getting out of bed and heading to the kitchen. When I walk in I see my husband cooking. I walk to him and wrap my hands around his waist. "Good morning" he says flipping a pancake. "Good morning" I said taking in his scent. "The food is almost done" he half smiled and turned to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Happy Valentine's Day my love" he says then kisses me. "Happy Valentine's Day babe" I said then kissing him again. I walk away from him and go to the table and sit down.

I play a game on my phone until the food is ready. My husband sets the plate of food in front of me and I thank him. We eat our breakfast and as I'm getting up to put our plates in the dishwasher y/h takes them out of my hand. "I got it" and by the way your mom said she wanted to see us today. I'm also taking you out to dinner tonight." he said putting the dishes in the dishwasher.

" I could've put them up but thanks. Do you know what time she said she wanted to see us?" I ask.

"Yea in like an hour so we should start getting dressed."

"Ok" he I say walking to my room to get ready. We get ready and leave. We pull up at my moms house and walk to the door. I knock and wait for her to open it. When she does she pulls me and y/h into a hug. We go in the house and I walk to the kitchen to get something to drink.

As I'm getting the juice out the refrigerator y/h comes up behind me. "Hey I have to go to my moms house real quick she has a surprise for my dad. I left a bag with your hair and makeup stuff and the dress I want you to wear tonight. I love you bye."

"Ok love you to, tell your mom I said hi" I kiss him then he leaves.

Y/h POV

I didn't really have to go to my moms house I was actually going to surprise y/n by decorating our room. I went home and started decorating. I had already bought the decorations yesterday so I was ready to start. I also bought her a necklace with my name and one with hers. I bought her favorite chocolate, a bath set ,a Chanel bag , perfume, and flowers.

I finally finished the room after two hours.

(The room)

(The best photo I could find)

After I was done decorating I started getting ready for our date.

His outfit :

Y/n POV

I was watching tv when my mom asked "What time is your date." "He's supposed to be picking me up at eight" I said looking at my phone. "I should actually start getting ready now." I walk to my old room get my clothes out and take a shower. I put on this red dress that hugs my curves perfectly and it's some black heels.

Your Dress :

I put on some light makeup and curl my hair

I put on some light makeup and curl my hair. Just as I'm done I get a text from y/h saying that he's here. I walk downstairs to see y/h talking to my mom. "You look beautiful" he says eyeing me up and down. "Aww you look so pretty, let me get a picture of you guys" my mom says pulling her phone out her pocket. We take the picture, say goodbye to my mom and leave. Y/h opens the car door for me. I thank him and get in the car.

Skip to when there at the restaurant cause I'm lazy

We pull up to this fancy restaurant. " I've been wanting to come here for a long time." I smile at y/h. "Well nows your chance" he says getting out the car and opening my car door. I thank him and we walk into the restaurant. When we walk in the lady ask for our reservation and sits us at a table.

Skip to when there leaving

Y/h pays and we leave. On the way home I sit there thinking about how I got so lucky to have y/h. We pull up at the house and get out of the car. As we're walking in the house y/h tells me to wait outside until he texts me that I can come in. I thought it was a bit weird but did it anyway. I wait outside for about five minutes before he texts me.

When I walk in I see a trail of rose petals. I follow them to my room.

When I walk in I see candles lit and the room decorated. I gasp "Oh my god it's so cute I love it. I walk over to y/h and hug him. We kiss and I pull away smiling "You didn't have to do all this you've done enough already."

"I wanted to do some special for you" he says grabbing something from the side of the bed. He sits bags on the bed. "More things, I love you so much" I mumbled kissing him. I open the gift to see a jewelry box. I open it and see necklace with his and my name on it and my favorite chocolate candy. I smile and look at him. I dig my hand back in the bag to see a Chanel bag. "Oh my god I love it!" I squeal.

I put my hand back in the bag and pull out a bath set and perfume. "Thank you so much, I love my gifts" I say putting my gifts back in the bag.

I look up to see him holding flowers. I smile and walk over to him. He hands me the flowers and I take them. "This day couldn't get any better thank you" I sigh hugging him. "Ima go put these in some water I'll be back. I kiss him and leave.

I'm gonna make a part two

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY ❤️💕

LOVE YOU GUYS 💋