Chapter 91

Chris and I's ceasefire didn't last long before I was on top of him, riding him like there was no tomorrow. His hands were on my hips guiding me along him while my hands were on his chest supporting me. "Fuck I've missed this." He moaned

"Me too, but I forgot how much this makes my legs shake."

"Get used to it because your legs aren't going to stop shaking any time soon. I quite like the sight of you on top of me, your tits bouncing, you making a mess all over me, your legs shaking like they're going to give out and you fighting to stay focused through the pleasure."

"Stop talking dirty when I can barely focus as is. If you want to talk dirty, you either have to be on top or stop fucking me so good."

"I'll never stop fucking you so well that you can't form coherent thoughts, that's my favorite thing in the world. It's the only time that I get to be the smart one in this relationship."

"Shut up." I laughed

"Then finish already so you can ride my face next."

"No way, I need a break."

"No breaks."

"Chris, I don't know if I can."

"I guess it's a good thing I know that you can."

I started to respond but he hit me in the just right spot and I was too busy moaning and finishing to respond to him. "Good girl, relax and let go baby." he coaxed as I was fighting to stay upright

He was chuckling at me and helping to hold me up while I just kept calling his name. "Oh god Chris, don't stop."

I collapsed onto his chest when I was finished and he laughed while stroking my hair. "Are you okay?" he asked

"Mhm, keep going, I'm great."

"We can take a break."

"No break needed." 

He didn't fight me on it any further and I tried to sit back up as he thrust into me until he was finished. I laid on his chest for a minute, just trying to catch my breath but it didn't last long before Chris was pulling me up toward his face. "Flip around." he told me as I sat straddling his waist

"Are we finally going to do what I think we're going to do?"

"Why do you want to go down on each other at the same time so badly? 69ing is for teenagers who don't have enough time to take turns."

"It's fun, it's erotic and it feels scandalous and wild."

"Alright well, what do I get when I win?"

"How do you win at oral sex?"

"I'll win when I make you come first."

"Do you have to make everything a competition?"

"Yes now shut up and sit on my face."

"Watch it."

"Just suck my dick woman." he laughed

"You're lucky that I'm still a little high off of my last orgasm or else you'd be in a world of hurt for that comment. Plus I need you to keep fucking me like that for a long time."

"I'll make it up to you later."

"I have ideas."

I flipped around so I was facing toward his feet and he immediately pulled me so I was above his face. He didn't wait a single second before finding my clit with his tongue while I was still processing that this is what we were doing. I got to work on him but it was hard to focus when he was trying his hardest to make me come undone. It wasn't much of a competition since he'd just finished a couple of minutes ago and he was way better at this than I was. Suddenly I understood why we didn't do this sooner because I could not focus on giving him a blow job in the slightest but it didn't stop me from trying and him from laughing at my effort. Before I knew it I was finishing and he was laughing wildly. I collapsed onto the bed next to him, still facing the opposite way from him. "That's so unfair, what do you win?"