[52]

One thing I hate most about bounty hunters, is being hunted

It didn't help that Omega and I, were right in the middle of intense showdown with Bane and Fennec.

After Bracca, I was really hoping to rest back in the Marauder and recover my voice over what happened with Wrecker, Crosshair, and a whole bunch of crap along the way.

Omega and I both needed a break to be honest. And if things weren't already worse, Bane begin firing at Fennec after Todo managed to sneak up and snatch the case full of credits out of her hand.

I protected Omega by pulling her into my chest, using my body as a shield to avoid any unwanted blaster fire hitting her. Soon the firing came to a halt as I watched Bane pulled out a grenade, throwing it towards Fennec. She quickly managed to kick the bomb over to Todo behind her, raising the case in front of him as the bomb exploded.

I shielded Omega once more, broken pieces of glass shattering in front of us as Todo can be seen hovering outside the facility, dropping the load of credits out into the open.

"My credits!" Bane exclaimed, noticing the case being empty.

Ha! Serves you right, Bane!

With him being distracted, I looked at Omega as it was our cue now to leave. >>"Let's go! Come on!"

We stood up on our feet, ignoring the pain I felt in my leg as Bane tried to come after us with me trailing behind Omega as fast as I could, hearing more blaster fire shooting from behind us.

>>"Keep going! I'm right behind you, Omega!" Noticing she kept glancing back at me as we reached to the door we found moments ago,
slipping past through it.

"Mari, behind you!" Omega called out as I glance back to see Fennec tailing us with Bane firing some rounds at her in the process.

>>"Ugh, for kriff's sake! Leave us alone, Fennec!" I picked up my blaster I dropped from earlier, firing at her as she had to avoid getting hit from both sides of mine and Bane's.

"I'm trying to help both of you escape, Jedi!" She yelled as I scoffed at her reply.

>>"We don't need your help, newbie! Last I checked, you were the one to pull a punch on me first."

As we continued to run, I tried to use the Force to block a path from Fennec and Bane following us knowing we needed to contact the team.

Unfortunately, with the binders I have on my wrists, I only managed to collapse a few stones before the cuffs send out an electrical surge. Knowing the binders Bane handed me were designed for Jedi.

Guess, we'll have to do this the old fashioned way I suppose.

Not knowing which way or which part of the facility we were in, Omega made a few turns as I continued to follow her, holding my blaster within my hands.