[36]

I let out a sigh as I stood in front of a mirror

I let out a sigh as I stood in front of a mirror. I took a glance at myself with my eyes trailing over to the armor I was wearing.

After getting treated for my wounds, I finally managed to repair the damages those Zygerrians inflicted on me with their whips and giving my armor a fresh paint job to get of rid any burn marks that were left untreated.

During that spare time, Omega still had more questions to ask about my Jedi past which I'm pretty sure I covered most of and yet her curiosity seems to be getting the best of her.

Unlike with Tech, he's second in line to learning more about the subject at hand but not being so pushy about it like Omega.

Sooner or later though, I might have to set up a..."bonding time session" in the Marauder between those two to hopefully answer some of their questions they might have and not come up with any new ones at least.

And as much as I like having Omega as my "big fan", I'm just thankful that Hunter managed to step in and distract her from continuing to press any more matters onto my past.

Instead Hunter made her more interested about the crossbow she obtain during our interception with those guards and teaching her how to use it.

Once being with satisfied with my result in the mirror, I stepped out from the refresher in Cid's parlor to see the boys standing behind Omega in the room. From afar, I watched her releasing some shots from her bow, missing the target and trying to aim at the bullseye's painted on the side of a gaming console.

As Omega missed another shot, a customer let out a yell. Noticing the blast hitting right near the doorway just to where she stood. Leaving a hole scorching in the wall as the customer took a few steps back before running out from the parlor in a fright.

"Sorry." Omega apologize with a sheepishly smile on her face after noticing the woman running off. Echo kneeled just beside her as Omega began to draw back on her bow once more.

"Steady. Arms level...and keep your eye on the target." Echo spoke, placing a hand under her elbow to help fix her posture as I noticed how shaky her arms were trembling.

"You can do it, kid!"

"Not a chance. Miss! Come on! Miss!"

I rolled my eyes at Bolo's and Ketch's snarky remarks, knowing they are trying to distract her from taking shot. What bothers me the most is figuring out why those two must place so many bets during each gaming session?

Ever since we arrived here at Cid's parlor, I've been seeing those two mostly roaming around in here and even though they can be quite...troublesome, they clearly have their influences on each other.

Rumor is...they once escaped captured from the Pykes somewhere on Oba Diah. *Scoffs* Makes me wonder how they pulled that job off in the first place since the Pykes are no big deal to be messing around with.