[35]

Heavy breathing can be heard coming from Tech and Wrecker as they both ran to follow Muchi in pursuit with Mari's body bouncing lifelessly on top of Tech's shoulders as he ran

Both he and Wrecker came to a stop as they noticed that zygerrian lizard flying away from the scene after Muchi gave that brezak a piece of her mind.

Wrecker turn to look at Tech, watching his brother adjusting Mari's weight over his shoulders to make sure she didn't slid off as he gave him a questioning look.

"Any ideas how to stop that thing?" Wrecker asked with Tech putting away his blaster and pulling out his datapad in exchange to gather some intel.

"Rancors adhere to a social hierarchy. You have to challenge the alpha for authority." Tech explained as Muchi let out a roar before beginning to charge right at both of them.

"Oh, that I can do." Wrecker said with a smirk as he tossed away his blaster before running up towards Muchi, letting out a battle cry.

Both Wrecker and Muchi began fighting each other...well more like wrestling, with Wrecker climbing behind Muchi's back after being thrown into a pile of rocks.

Wrecker landed a few solid punches on Muchi's head before tugging the huge rusted collar around her neck, attempting to subdue her. Knowing this could take a while for Muchi to give up wrestling with Wrecker, Tech got on his knees.

He shifted his shoulders a bit for Mari to lean off his back and fall to the ground with Tech carefully catching ahold the back of her head with his hand to make sure she didn't get hurt in the process.

He gently placed her against a large stone behind her in a sitting position, his scans indicating that she was still unconscious.

On the other hand, Tech grimaced at the sight of Mari's condition. Placing a few strands of hair behind her ear with the sunlight now providing a clearer view of the bruise forming a deep shade of purple on the left side of her face.

Tech would be lying to know he was pissed that he and his brothers had to watch Mari get her ass handed to her by a couple of Zygerrians as they couldn't do anything but watch helplessly on the sidelines. Let alone discovering the truth that she is a Jedi as well.

He carefully raised his index finger and let it glide over the scorch marks that burned Mari's neck along with the collar of her blacks as she pulled back from his touch with a small groan.

Tech instantly put his hand back down as Mari stirred in her unconscious state before going back to her sleepy figure, knowing it was probably best to examine her injuries once they get back to the Marauder.

Tech stood back to his full height to see how Wrecker was doing with his 'fight' against Muchi to see him now getting tired. With both of them landed soft punches at each other one by one with the rest of the team arriving at the scene.