[2]

"Ah, shit

"Ah, shit."

I watched a burrito land behind the reg's head as he and his comrades were mocking us at our table while passing through.

The reg let out a growl, turning around to see who did it. "Who threw that?" He asked, noticing Omega standing on top of the table, bouncing another burrito in her hand.

"I did. Now apologize to my friends." She threaten, me not liking where this is going.

"I like this kid!" Wrecker said, landing a gentle fist on Echo's chest. The reg covered in sauce approached Omega, pointing a finger at her.

"What did you say to me?"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Back off." Hunter intervene, raising his hands at the reg. "I suggest you keep moving."

The reg stared at Hunter before looking past him to see Wrecker getting up from his seat with a smile on his face. The reg took this as a message to leave.

"Hmph, know your place, lab scrabber." He scowled, referring to Omega as the trio walked away from us. I let out a sigh of relief, about to continue finishing my meal until I heard the sound of dishes clattering onto the floor.

I looked up to see the same reg now pissed off, looking back to see Wrecker holding another set of dishes in his hand.

"Oops." Wrecker taunted.

"That's it!"

"Oh, yeah!" The reg ducked down, the set of dishes smashing to his fellow brother behind him, watching Hunter landing a punch on someone else.

"Oh, not again." Echo sighed, dodging a burrito as I stood up, joining in on the fight. I knew Crosshair wouldn't join in on the fun unless it was absolutely necessary, watching him eat his meal in peace.

The mess hall soon turn into a fight club, hearing the clones cheering at their competitors in the background.

I swung a kick at a clone's face, punching another one on his jaw and chest. "What's the matter? Afraid to hit a girl?" I teased, noticing a group of regs in front of me, raising their fists.

As I continue to fight, I noticed Echo getting kicked onto the table. Crashing into the set of meals behind him with Crosshair wiping the food off his chest plate.

"Oh, no."

The last thing you would want to do is make Crosshair angry. It'll be the biggest regret of your life.

He slammed his fist on the table, watching Tech getting punched in the chest with Crosshair grabbing a tray beside him and swinging at two regs nearby.

I sucker punched a clone in the throat, him letting out a gasp as he tried to catch his breath. Unfortunately, I was the one who got punch back in return by another reg. The force of it so strong that I stumble backwards, crashing into someone to find myself against Crosshair's chest.