[22]

Once Hunter gave out the order, we jumped immediately into action

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Once Hunter gave out the order, we jumped immediately into action. Wrecker grabbed a piece of debris from the shuttle as a shield to provide cover for us as we took out our weapons, noticing the battle droids charging at us from the field.

"Let's get to work."

All of us ran towards the droids, noticing one of them giving out a signal to open fire as Wrecker put up the shield.

I took out my blaster as I stood between Hunter and Tech, firing a few rounds until we stopped. Tech dropped his visor over his googles, analyzing the number of droids before glancing at Hunter who held a droid popper in his hand.

"45. Mark 151."

Hunter repeated this towards Crosshair as he threw the popper in the air before Cross looked through his sniper and fired a shot. Electricity surged out to all the droids who were in the field zone as we continue on, noticing another pack approaching us.

"75. Mark 357."

Hunter threw the popper as a droid caught it, looking confused for a moment until Crosshair fired a shot, sending out another surge. "Whoa." I ducked my head down as a spider droid fired a huge shot behind us, Hunter ordering us to break formation.

"Spider droids. Fan out!"

I took out my daggers as I begin to slice up a few battle droids from their necks, the rest of the team doing the same until I noticed a spider droid in front of me. I avoided its range of fire as I swung myself on top it's head.

Piercing it's lenses with my blade to noticed Wrecker blowing up another spider right next to me, dropping the shield with an enthusiasm look on his face.

"Any more? Come on!"

Once we noticed all the droids were down in the field, we noticed Rex and the others approaching us as they held impressed and surprised looks on their faces.

"That was some show you put on just now." Rex spoke as Hunter took off his helmet to look at him. "Just doing our job, Captain."

I noticed Wrecker laughing as I looked at him. He held a droid's head in his hand, playfully shaking it towards Crosshair with an annoyed sigh escaping his lips.

"Hey, look, Crosshair, this little clanker likes you." He teased.

*Scoffs* "Grow up, Wrecker." Cross scowled, placing a toothpick in his mouth as I smiled at Wrecker's behavior before placing a hand on Crosshair's shoulder to lighten up.

"Hey, don't spoil the mood. We won and Wrecker is your brother. Try to be just a little appreciative, will ya?" I spoke as Cross rolled his eyes at me, before handing me a toothpick as I took it with ease.

"We should move out before reinforcements arrive. Our position has been compromised." Rex announced as we started to head into the forest to make camp, noticing the sun slowing setting below the horizon.