[3]

Once Wrecker gave us the thumbs up to show he understood the situation, Hunter, Crosshair and I, stood up and fired back at the droids while Echo ran around the perimeter to provide a distraction as Wrecker landed on top of another droid wrestling...

Once Wrecker gave us the thumbs up to show he understood the situation, Hunter, Crosshair and I, stood up and fired back at the droids while Echo ran around the perimeter to provide a distraction as Wrecker landed on top of another droid wrestling it with its arms.

The three of us took cover again, noticing more droids approaching from the sidelines. Suddenly I looked up in astonishment to see Tech on top of another droid's shoulders, controlling it from the gauntlet on his forearm.

"Tech, you are one hell of a genius." I smiled, taking this chance to run up against a droid in front of me. I dodged its blast as I climbed on its back. Placing both of my feet on its shoulders as I grabbed my dagger and swung it in mid-air. Stabbing the droid through it's head.

Once I saw the electricity sparking out from its armor, I did a back flip as I took out my blaster continuing to fire at more droids, looking for some vulnerable spots underneath that thick armor.

"I can't sustain the connection." Tech spoke, noticing he was starting to get overwhelmed by the amount of droids approaching him. Suddenly a blast was shot through the droid Tech was sitting on. Causing him to fall off the machine as he landed on his back, letting out a groan.

"Tech!" Wrecker shouted, worried about his brother.

So far we took down most of the droids, seeing one still firing as Hunter grabbed his vibro-knife. His fingers grabbing ahold of the blade before throwing it at the droid. The knife landing on its arm.

The droid then turn its attention towards Hunter, firing some shots at him as he took cover. "Crosshair, we need more cover fire." Hunter yelled, me sitting besides Crosshair as I tried to fire more rounds.

"Tech! Hold tight, buddy."

"I'm....*sighs* not going anywhere." Tech responded, dropping his hand as he laid back against the floor.

I watched Crosshair lowering his scope on his helmet, an idea seeming to form in his head.

"Wrecker, knife." Crosshair announced, noticing Wrecker pulling his weapon out from the holster on his knee. Throwing it as Crosshair aimed his sniper, firing a stun blast to the blade.

The dagger flew back towards the droid as it stabbed through its face, letting out a whirl before powering down and collapsing on the floor.

"Nice shot, Crosshair." I smiled, Cross looking at me as he gave a simple nod. Wrecker and Echo, approached Tech, helping him get up as we gathered in the center. I looked up to see Lama Su and Admiral Tarkin leaving the tower, the doors sliding closed as they left.

               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of us left the training room once the simulation was over. I took off my helmet as I wiped the small sweat from my forehead, entering inside our barracks.