[4]

"Oh

"Oh. My. God. I can't believe what I'm seeing."

I stood there in shock when Wrecker, Crosshair and I walked inside the armory in order to collect some weapons for the mission. Thousand of crates filled up the massive towering shelves, filled with a lot of explosives. There was even blasters, E-11 rifles, proton bombs and droid poppers.

If any of these were to go off all at once, they'll definitely leave a huge hole in the facility.

"It's— It's so beautiful. I can't—I don't even know where to begin." Wrecker spoke as he collapsed on his knees, crying as he was amazed by the new armory. I noticed Crosshair crying as well but on the inside, my senses telling me he was amazed by this well.

I playfully rolled my eyes at them, chuckling as I helped Wrecker load a crate of explosives onto the cargo sled.

I looked at Crosshair with a smirk as I knew he refused to deny his astonishment on seeing the unlimited weapons.

"Don't worry, Cross. I won't tell anyone how you felt." I said as I walked past him, picturing the confuse look he must having on his face right now.

When we arrived at the landing bay I overheard Tech and Echo speaking about some Imperial files being locked down tight, knowing we needed more information about the insurgents we had to deal with.

"I'll say this for the Empire, they know firepower. You should see the new armory." Wrecker said as Crosshair put his arms over his chest.

"He actually cried."

"Hey, we both did. Even Mari." Wrecker said as I gave him a wink. Feeling a smile creeping up on my face. Looking at the armory was like walking into heaven. I can only imagine how the three of us must've looked if Hunter walked in to see our star struck faces.

"There's no room onboard for that." Tech announced as he looked at the crate in front of him.

"Yeah? Well, I'll make room. *Sighs* A new mission and unlimited explosives. Things are back to normal." I watched Wrecker pick up the crate and placing it over his shoulder. Hearing Tech arguing back that he didn't want to sleep near a projectile again.

Crosshair shook his head at the two of them debating. I followed him closely behind, about to step onto the stairs until I turn to notice Hunter approaching the landing bay from the corridor.

Me and Crosshair decided to stay outside for a bit, watching Hunter talking to Omega near the doors as we noticed her running up to him, getting his attention.

I looked back to see Crosshair holding a fresh toothpick in his fingers. Gesturing for me to take it as he already had one in his mouth.

"Thanks." I said briefly, sticking one into my mouth as I felt my teeth grazing over the wood. In the past, when all of us had finished completing a mission, I would sometimes steal Crosshair's kit without his knowledge.