[1]

"This place is already giving me goosebumps

"This place is already giving me goosebumps." I mutter, stepping off of the shuttle the moment it arrived in the landing bay. I held a nervous look on my face as I scanned the area to see all the regs passing by, just doing their own ordinary tasks.

It was a long ride back from Coruscant to Kamino but I sense it the moment all clones started to act...strange. Hunter mentioned to me beforehand that he and the others were gonna have a mission to complete on Kaller.

Usually, I would have tag along with them if it wasn't for the disturbance I felt in the Force.

My instincts were warning me not to accompany them on the mission, but I couldn't figure out exactly why. Either way, the disturbance I felt was originating from Coruscant and I'd figured it had something to with the Council.

Unfortunately, Hunter and the others don't know that I'm a former Jedi and for good reason too. So I had to come up with a lame excuse that I had to take care of important matters with my parents that involved something in the Senate. 

Such a lame excuse really but during that spare time, I went to the temple to investigate what was causing the disturbance but everything seemed fine at the moment.

Like it was the calm before the storm.

I glance back towards the shuttle to see it leaving the landing bay, disappearing into the storm that is still raging outside. I felt tense with every step I took as I looked at all the clones cautiously.

Nonetheless, they continued to mind their own business as the doors slid open to reveal the brightly lit corridor inside, making my eyes squint at the sudden brightness as I walked in.

While heading towards the barracks, I noticed a group of shock troopers passing by as I held a steady look on my face, not liking where this was leading to.

Taking a deep breath, I prepared for the worse.

Once the door slid open, I noticed that our room was empty without any indication that the boys were here, getting use to the stench that reeked this place.

"They must not be back yet." I muttered, heading over the table to put down my helmet and gear as I took a good glance around my surroundings for anything that seemed out of sorts.

It didn't help that my anxiety was increasing, making me paranoid as I didn't like this atmosphere in this room one bit.

Just when I was about to examine a certain object, I felt a pair of huge arms wrapping around my waist. Lifting me up as I let out a shriek to see Wrecker hugging me happily from behind.

"W-Wrecker?!" I asked, shock overwhelming me to see the rest of the batch entering the room as if nothing was out of the ordinary. "You—You guys, are all right!" I spoke as Tech looked at me, confused.

"Why wouldn't we be?" He asked, adjusting his googles as he headed over to his bunk to start tinkering with the machine he's been working on for months now.