Chpt. 1- Percys A Bad Guy?

~Nico Di Angelo~

I hear a scream. I try running towards the sound but I can't see. I stumble around the darkness until I bump into something hard, causing me to fall to the ground.

"What the f-" I get cut off by another scream. "Where are you?! I can't see anything!" I yell.

I quickly stand up and begin running again but I shortly run into another flat surface. I stand up and put my hand on the hard object, It's smooth and cold;I keep my hand on it as I run. When it stops I turn to my right and I continue you run until I fall off a ledge. As I fall I can see a light at the bottom of the hole. I land on my stomach but I feel no pain. Confused I look around.

I'm...In my father's palace.

I stand up but a foot pushes me back down onto my stomach. I look up into the evil eyes of my father.

"D-dad?"

"I don't understand why you call me that. You're no son of mine. You're a pathetic excuse of a demigod, you should be more like that Jackson kid. He had already defeated Kronos by your age."

"Shut up!" I scream.

"Don't tell me to shut up!" He yells kicking me in the face; warm liquid trickles down my cheek.

"Nico!" A female voice screams. My head whips to the side and I see my sister.

"H-Hazel?"

"Be quiet you stupid girl!" My father yells.

"Hey! Don't talk to Hazel like that!" I yell trying to stand but I get pushed back down.

"You ungrateful children, Jackson!" My father yells and Percy comes out of the shadows.

"Help" I mouth to him. He smirks and pulls out his sword.

"Who first?" He asks my dad.

"The girl." My father replies and I watch as Hazel's head falls to the floor. Percy wipes the blood on his pants then he comes over to me. He flips me on to my back and crouches down beside me.

"Kill me, do it I dare you."

"Nico!" Percy screams. "Nico wake up!" He screams shaking me.

~End Of Dream~

I sit up covered in sweat, breathing heavily. Hazel's sitting on the side of my bed looking at me with wide eyes.

"You were screaming and tossing in your sleep again." She says quietly putting her arms out for an embrace.

I quickly hold onto her and I sob into her shoulder. I've been having dreams like this ever since I got back from Tartarus. Hazel told me to see an Apollo kid to get sleeping pills, but they don't work.

"We should get ready." I say wiping my eyes.

"Ok" Hazel says quietly.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." She says smiling. "Now let's go get dressed."

I slowly get up and walk over to my dresser. I pull out a black V-neck and my favourite pair of black skinny jeans. I look over at Hazel, her back is turned to me so I quickly rip my shirt off then put the new one on. After its on I turn once more then I put on my pants.

"Haaaazzzzllllleeeee!"

"What's wrong?" She says in a bored tone.

"Okay first off you're being rude as fuck and second off, where my belt?" She giggles and throws my belt over. "Grazie tesoro."

"No problem."

"So, how do I look? Sexy? Thanks, that's what I was going for." I say wiggling my eyebrows and she laughs.

"Let's go." She says holding onto my hand and I give her a kiss on the forehead. "Ready?" She asks giggling.

"Let me just grab my jacket." I say. "Ok, now I'm ready."

"Nico it's to hot out to wear your aviator jacket."

"Kay, then I'll wear my leather jacket."

"Nico."

"But it's March." I whine. "It's basically still Winter."

"We live in a camp where the weather doesn't change. A camp that's literally always summer. It's too hot for a jacket."

"Fine." I say grabbing my sweater.

"Ugh." Hazel groans and I laugh.

"Now let's go!" I say pushing the doors open.

As we walk down to breakfast Frank starts walking with us. I don't like Frank. I'm not sure why though, I just don't like him. I think it's because he's dating my sister, or because he's a passionate homophobe.

Yeah, that must be it.

"Nico!" A deep voice says and I stop.

"Nico?" Hazel asks, her voice dripping with concern.

"Hey man." Percy says clapping me on the back. I quickly take a step away from him and pull Hazel close to me. "What's wrong dude?"

"N-n-nothing." I stutter turning on my heel.

"Nico!" Hazel scolds but I continue to drag her away from him. "Nico stop!" She yells and I obey. "What's wrong?"

"Frank?"

"Yeah?"

"Go." I say pointing to the dining pavilion.

He rolls his eyes and leaves us.

"Nico?"

"My dream."

"What?"

"Percy was in my dream last night."

"What? What did he do?"

"He, he killed you." I whisper.

"Oh my gods." She gasps.

I feel a tear roll down my cheek and I quickly wipe it away. She hugs me and I can feel her sigh into my chest.

"I'm hungry." She says.

"Hi hungry. I'm Nico."

"Oh shut up." She says playfully hitting me in the chest.

~After Breakfast~

After we eat it's time to do our stupid activities. I watch Hazel go off to archery then I climb a tree. When I'm sitting on a good sturdy branch I pull my phone out and I untangle my earbuds. After what feels like a billion years their untangled and ready to use. I plug them into my phone and put them in my ears then I go start searching through my playlist for the song that fits my mood. After a long time of searching I decide on Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol. I lean my head back and close my eyes softly humming along.

"Comfy Di Angelo?" Someone says pulling the left earbud out. "I don't remember napping being on your activity list." I look down and I see the smiling face of Will Solace. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're supposed to be at archery with," He looks at a clipboard. "Oh will you look at that. You're supposed to be with me."

"No thanks." I Whisper.

"Aw Nico. you don't want to spend time with me?"

"Not really no."

He puts his head on my lap.

"Pwease Nico?"

"Ugh!" I groan. "Just don't put your head on my lap or anywhere on my body. Okay?"

"Okay!" He says smiling at his victory.

He's too cute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tada!!! I hope you enjoyed the first part of Love Wins!!!! Don't forget to like, comment, and share with your friends!!! Thank you for reading!!!!