✨Trust, Love, and Parenthood?✨

Start bij het begin

“Junnie no want eat anymore.” The 4 year old covered his mouth and Changkyun sighed. “Just a couple more spoonfuls and we’re finished.” The ‘Papa’ tried to convince him, but Renjun shook his head before going to get his toy car. “You leave me with no choice, Ryan.” The rapper pulled out his phone and dialled someone’s number.

“Hello, police station. I have a little boy who refused to finish his lunch. Can you come and get him?” Said Changkyun when they answered before purposely putting it on speaker and Renjun seemed to panic a little when he heard a deep voice replying, “What’s his name and how old is he?”

“He’s 4 years old, turning 5 and his name is Ryan Hwang In Jun. He’s Chinese Korean. Can you come here for him in 10 minutes?” He turned to the toddler when Renjun quickly went back to him, tapped his hand and opened his mouth, asking to be fed.  He cracked a small smile as he fed him. Renjun chewed moderately before Changkyun fed him, his last spoonful and the toddler silently clapped. “False alarm, officer. He already finished his lunch.”

“We’ll keep his name in our system. So that when he refuses to eat his lunch again, we’ll come for him immediately.” The someone said. “Now Mr. Ryan Hwang In Jun, can say you’re sorry to your Papa and promise not to do it again.”

“Sorry, Papa. Junnie promise not do anymore.” Renjun whimpered as he pouted and on the verge of tears and Changkyun pulled him into a hug. “Junnie good big boy?”

Junnie is a good big boy.” Changkyun nodded and wiped away his fallen tears. At the back, Xiaojun was recording everything with Haechan. “Now, go brush your teeth with 형.” They pulled away completely and Renjun turned to Jeno, who was waiting for him with Sungchan. “Thanks, Shownu 형.” Changkyun whispered after he turned off the speaker, and the leader chuckled.

“You’re welcome, Kyunnie.” Shownu said and hung up.

“Nana

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Nana... Can I ask you something?” Mark asked after they dropped off his parents at their hotel and she hummed, waiting for him to continue. “Are you in a relationship with I.M?

“I’m not dating anyone. Not Daniel, not anyone.” Nara answered with frustration and sighed. She got tired of being asked about that question over and over again, even after telling them that she’s not ready for another relationship. “I’m not ready for a new relationship. I just want to focus on myself for a change and for my career. Daniel and I are just friends. Can’t I just be friends with a guy?

“I’m sorry for upsetting you. I’m just curious about how close you and him are.” Replied Mark and she just nodded before looking out the window. “Nana... If we were given a chance to date again, would you take it?”

Nara tensed up and bit her bottom lips as she thought about it carefully. “Can I not answer this?” She fidgeted her fingers and prayed for the ride back to shorten quickly. “But I do know that you’ll find someone better and deserve you more than me. Please move on from this.” She sighed and reached out to hold his hand dearly. “And I know it’s hard, but you can do it. We can still be friends, not more than that.”