Chapter - 32

"Who's that "!! Claudius yelled out into the small dark room. "Please don't hurt me" A woman said appearing out of the darkness with her hands up. She was a small and frail woman wearing a long ragged and ripped up dress. Holy crap.. "Claudius" I looked at Claudius unsure of what to do with the woman since this was his plan.

"Do you know Alan Born, My Lady" Claudius said approaching her slowly with a gentle voice. The woman's eyes widened upon hearing Alan's name. I guess that confirms it. "Alan, oh my, Is he ok, please tell me he's ok, PLEASE"!! The woman said with a frightened expression as she dashed at Claudius. It almost had me terrified but Claudius wasn't worried at all. "Don't worry, Alan's ok" Claudius saw reassuring the woman.

"Claudius I think we should get out of here now. What If they come back?" Now that we found the woman we should leave. I hate this place. "You're right" Claudius held onto the woman making sure she din't fall over as we walked out the shop.

"What's your name" I said to the woman."It's... It's Mona, My Lady" Mona said quietly while staring at the floor."Are you hurt Mona" I said remembering my mission here. "Oh right, this Is Collette, Mona, she'll heal you If you're hurt" Claudius said while walking over to a sitting place to examine Mona. "um not really, I'm just tired and hungry. L never gave me food while I was stuck In there" Mona whispered with a cough.

L? Who's L. I looked at Claudius to check If he too heard the name and he too was just as confuse as I was. "Who's L, Mona" Claudius said with a confused tone. "I don't really know he... or she always wore a cloak when coming down and never even spoke, but I could tell they were the leader" It could be Daniel but then why the name L... 

"Collette one of the knights are going to bring you back to the Duchy and I'll bring Mona to the hideout. I'll send you another letter". Claudius whispered to me. I nodded not even wanting to argue back on staying more as this was enough for me. I was tired and It was very dark out.

.
.
.
"My lady are you ok" Marie said worriedly. "Yes I'm ok, Marie, could you draw me a bath" I said to Marie tiredly as I pulled the cloak off throwing It on the floor with a sigh. Marie looked worried almost as If something bad happened. "Don't worry Marie nothing bad happened. Just tired that's It".. Marie nodded and rushed to make a bath.

I don't even want to think nor talk about what happened. I just want to take a hot steamy bath, eat a snack, then go to bed. Today was an extremely tiring day. The princes are such trouble... but at least one of them Is the good kind.

Wait.. weren't there men following us as we approached the shop. I completely forgot about them. Did they leave? Claudius did say not to worry but.. let's just forget about that.. It's causing me a headache. "My lady, your bath Is ready" Marie said while staring at me. "Thank you, Marie" I hurried over to the bath wanting to feel fresh. "Did something happen, My Lady" Marie said confused. Should I tell her? Of course.

.
.

"I can't believe the second prince Is holding people hostage". Marie said angrily. "How would he like It If someone held his loved one hostage to get him to do their bidding.". Marie shouted while combing my hair. "I don't think someone like him Is capable of love, Marie" He couldn't possibly understand what It's like to love someone. So he couldn't care less. "That Is true" Marie whispered.