Chapter - 4

"Mmm" Is it morning already.. I was having the best dream. I dreamed of being an Empress and the empire bowing down to their knees before me. It was an excellent dream.

I wished I could've stayed in that dream but too bad my chores are calling for me. It's also really noisy outside. I wonder what's going on.
.
.

It's really noisy here. There isn't normally so many Saints here. I wonder why all Ranks are all in one place.

I spotted a group of girls who seemed really excited about something, so I approached them wanting to know what was going on.

"Do you Ladies know what's going on here"

The ladies all turned to me seemingly even more excited, and that's when one of the ladies spoke up.

"We just got notified that The Second Prince is coming to the temple in a week. It's why everyone is so excited" oh, that's it.

"Thank you, Saint Hellen" I said my thank you's and parted ways with the ladies. Every Saint here seemed to be gossiping about either two things.

The first is about the Second Prince coming to the temple, and the second is how Priscilla and Rowen lied about their mistreatment of the other Saints.

Apparently they really do go around acting like their Gods and everyone else is just peasants. I didn't even know this before, but all Ranks have chores. Not just Low and Middle Ranks. High Rank Saints have chores as well.

But they've been purposely not doing it as they think they're worth more than everyone else, and shouldn't be slaving around like everyone else. The priest knows this but just turns a blind eye.

Not only that but Priscilla and Rowen are hardly in the Temple, when they should be in the Temple the majority of the time. Not out strolling the capital and buying expensive dresses.

But this is good. It'll be a lot easier to destroy their reputation when they go around acting like this.

I must go tell Father this. Hopefully he'll start the next step in the plan. I highly doubt The Second Prince will just ignore my presence, so I must also learn some things about him.

.
.
.

My letter to Father went like this.

Father, Priscilla and Rowen don't really seem to have the best reputation in the temple. I already managed to diminish their already messed up reputation. Half of the Temple is in talks about them, and it's not good.

Give me the next step in the plan already. Priscilla and Rowen may not stay in the temple for very long. It seems they're only still in the temple because the Second Prince will come to the Temple in a week.

Also what do I do when the Second Prince comes to the Temple. I don't even know his name.

Sincerely, Your favorite daughter Colette.

.
.
.

Father's letter arrived quite fast which was a good thing as I was starting to get worried. I didn't want to look bad In front of the Second Prince.

Father sent three separate letters. One he sent to the Priest while the other two are for me. I don't exactly know why he gave the Priest a letter but whatever.

I'll just read out the letters he sent me.

'First letter'

Dear Collette,

The next step is to make Priscilla and Rowen look bad in front of everyone. The priest, the other Saints, any guest who enter the temple, and next week the Second Prince.

Their reputation as you said is already diminished but It hasn't spread out the temple. You need to do something big that won't stay in the Temple.

It won't be hard. Rumors of you being a saint (literal and figuratively) have spread all over the capital. It shouldn't be too hard to make them look bad.

Sincerely, Father

.
.

Ok that won't be too hard to do, but the only problem Is Priscilla and Rowen are hardly In the Temple.

But maybe I can figure something out for that problem. Onto the second letter, I wonder what he put in the second letter that he couldn't put it in the first letter.

.
.

Dear Collette,

The Second Prince's name is Daniel Ytrri. He has short blonde hair with brown eyes, Filled with pride, not a good partner, hates the topic of the First Prince(Claude Yttri), Second Prince Daniel skills are comparable, has been with nearly every women in the capital.

But there is a huge chance of The Second Prince becoming the next Emperor due to First Prince's condition.

So don't fall for him or I'll rip you from the Temple..

Sincerely, Father

.
.

Daniel Yttri.. I've heard the name Daniel before but where did I hear that.

Oh!! Priscilla and Rowen were talking about a guy named Daniel yesterday. That means It was the Second Prince.

Are they acquainted with the Second Prince? If so then It won't be as easy to destroy them.

Father doesn't have to worry about me falling for the Second Prince. He doesn't seem like marriage material, and my first partner WILL be the person I marry.

Father said the Second Prince will likely become the Emperor due to the First Prince's condition. I wonder what the First Prince's condition is. He must be sick.