Chapter - 28

"Your brother, but why" I said to the prince.. I already have a clue, but I don't want to assume when I don't know how he feels about him.

"You and I both know who was responsible for the chaos yesterday"..

"Well for clarification.. who?"

"My brother" The prince said as he approached a tree stump and sat down on It.

"Ok, yes I do think he was responsible for It, but why" Daniel Is his brother.. surely he should know why he would doo something like this.

"My brother Isn't an evil genius.. He did this because he wanted to gain the peoples favor"

"What.. If he wanted to gain the peoples favor then he could've just started showing he cared" Why would you cause that chaos to gain people's favor..

"A not so smart idea for a not so smart person" The prince said with a sigh.

"He wanted to gain the people's favor quickly so he pulled this scheme.. but instead It backfired because nobody cares about what he did. They only care about you and your bravery"

"Really?" Wow I'm the one the people are choosing to focus on.. not the second prince. That must make him real upset.

"He left the palace an hour before the chaos started and was at the chaos not long after It happened. He already had medical supplies ready to go and why would he do that unless.."

"He already knew they would be needed"

"Exactly, but I need solid concrete proof that shows he was responsible for the chaos. A witness who was involved In It will do" The prince stated as If he already had everything planned out.

"How exactly will I help you with him"

"You'll use your power from your family and your healing power to find out who was involved. See If they need any healing or just threaten them for the truth"