Chapter - 15

"Sorry to tell you this, but you aren't entitled to every bit of information the Empress and Emperor have".

"I'll have to call the guards If you don't exit the palace since you refuse to say your identity"

She seems angry about my response. Which Is the truth.

"I'm telling you this now Lady Kally. I am Collete Lotus and I am here per the Empress and Emperor's request. I don't care If you don't believe It, but I am no liar".

I said while fixing my self to turn back and find my way back to the dining hall myself.

Too much time has passed already and I'm sure they're wondering where I'm at.

"I must get going back as I'm sure they're worried about where I am" I said while walking away.

"Worried.. HA" Lady Kally said while laughing...

"Yes worried, It's normal for host to be worried when their guest from a respected family goes to the bath room and doesn't return after a while". I said very clearly annoyed.

I don't have time for this ignorant person. I'm going to just head back and ignore what ever else comes out of her mouth.

"Come back here and state your identity"

Let me pick up the pace just in case she tries to follow me. It may look suspicious, but oh well.

"GUARDS THERE IS AN INTRUDER" Lady Kally shouted from behind.

Is this lady really serious about the whole intruder thing.

She's the only one because the guards who heard her shouting came running, but ran right pass me.

"TURN AROUND, SHE'S RIGHT THERE"

The guards turned around towards my direction and looked confused at who she was talking about.

I turned the corner and another corner so they wouldn't find me If they did suspect I was an intruder.

Why do I always run Into ignorant people.

First Priscilla and Rowen, Then Daniel, and Now It's Lady Kally.

*
*
*
Moments later..

I asked a maid I came across for directions to the dining hall and she kindly showed me the way. I didn't get to use the bathroom, but I've decided to just wait till I get home.

Too much going on to want to use the bathroom anymore. I don't even think I need to use It anymore.

While approaching the dining hall I could see my Father, the Empress and Emperor but no Daniel standing outside the dining hall.

Father turned towards me and headed towards me.

"Collete, where did you disappear off to" I knew they would get worried.

"I got lost since I didn't know the directions to the bathroom and some people weren't very helpful"

"Huh.." The Empress said while she giggled.

"It's time to go Collete" Father said looking less aggravated than earlier.

"Yes, Father"

"Have a good day Empress Kaila and Emperor Neil".

I bowed and followed my Father towards the exit out of the Palace.

*
*
*

In the carriage.

"So what happened Father after I left" I said filled with curiosity.

"Well there was tons of arguing, tons of lying on The Second Prince's part, and more arguing but long story short he Is on probation"

"That's it?!" That's all. He is only on probation. This dude has a hobby of harassing Women and all he gets is put on probation.

"There Isn't much that can be done when he will be the future Emperor". Father said with his hand on his chin.

Him becoming the future Emperor Is all the more reasons to punish him even more. Nobody wants this dude as the Emperor so at least make him honorable.

Father looked at me with curiosity.

"What happened to you after you left the dining hall".

Do I tell him or not? I don't want him to start trouble with the Winter Duchy but at the same time I don't really keep things from him.

Oh well..

"I got lost around the palace and ran Into some people".

"Some people?"

"Three maids, The First Prince, and a noblewoman named Kally Winter".

"The First Prince and Kally Winter.. Was Lady Kally the one who didn't help you at all"

Wow.. how did he know. Does she have a reputation for being bratty.

"Umm.. yes"

"How'd you know"

"That's how she Is. She was raised like that."

"She said she Is the First Prince's lover"

"The First Prince doesn't have a lover. He Is out of It most of the time and If he Isn't then he's muttering up all his energy and strength to eat something or move around".

"Does that sound like the kind of man who has a lover".

Did she really lie about being the First Prince's lover.. Why..

She Is Insane.

Although I am pretty tired of  running Into people and not knowing who they are.

When I get back home I'll ask the maids all the details about this Empire to be caught up.

I'll hate to go to the hall and not know anybody there.