Chapter - 24

"Lady Collette, You're awake!!"

"Lady Collette Is awake!!"

"Marielle go get the nurse"

"Yes Anna"

"What" I said while trying to pick myself up.

"No don't get up, Milady" My maid Anna said while placing her hands on my shoulders to keep me from trying to get up.

"It's ok Anna. I'm okay" I said.

I sat up on the bed and looked around confused.

"Anna what happened to me" I asked confused.

The last thing I remember was I was healing hurt citizens and then nothing.

Did I pass out..

"Milady you passed out as you were healing commoners".

"Second Prince Daniel brought you and Marie back In his carriage".

The second prince brought me and Marie back home after I passed out..

Why.. What Is with this sudden change of attitude.

It's too weird.

Him returning me back home would make him look noble and Emperor worthy.

Huh

"Where's Marie, Anna?"

"Don't worry Milady, Anna Is okay and she's just resting right now"

good.

"How long have I been out Anna?"

"You've only been out for a day"

A day? Like a full day or close to a day..

"Anna where's my dad"

"Duke Lotus Is at the Palace having a meeting with the Emperor and Empress regarding the recent events".

Good because It needs to be talked about. I know It was planned and I know Daniel planned It.

"Anna"

"Yes, Milady"

"Do you think somebody caused that catastrophe or do you think It was just a horrible accident"

"We think the same, Milady"

"What do we think the same, Anna?"

"Someone caused It to happen. Things like that don't just happen by accident."

"Also Milady Isn't It suspicious how nobody was found at the place of the fireworks even though someone Is needed there for them to go off. If It wasn't done on purpose then It wouldn't have lasted long because surely they would've stopped It" Anna said with a grin.

Anna loves big thrills like this. Mysteries. Who did what? It's not a surprise she would already have a thought on what happened.

But to be quite frank.. She's right. If It wasn't done on purpose then someone would've stopped It before It caused so much damage.

"I think you're right, Anna"

"But who do you think could've did It"

Anna went silent as If she wants to say someone but would probably get In trouble for saying so. 

Which means she thinks It was the Second Prince as well.

"Yea I don't really know either, Anna"

"But I do know they had help, Milady"

Hmm

"Milady I'm back with nurse Hannah " Marielle said as she fast paced Into my room with Nurse Hannah close behind her.

"Lady Collete, how are you feeling?" Nurse Hannah said as she placed her hands on my body.

"Um, I feel ok, but my body Is a little sore" I said moving my body around and feeling the soreness around It.

"That's normal when someone exhaust all their energy".

"Your Father was worried you wouldn't wake up and angry. He stormed out the Duchy when he received a letter from the Palace". Nurse Hannah said with a worried expression on her face.

"He'll be happy when he returns and sees your purple eyes staring at him"

"Are you hungry, Milady" Anna said while staring at me.

"I'm a little hungry, Anna"

"Yes, bring Lady Collette a light snack". Nurse Hannah said.