Chapter - 27

"But why" I said..

Why would somebody want to fake being sick..

"It may sound dumb, but I was tired of all the pressure that came with being the future Emperor. I never got a day's rest.. studies and sword training every.. single.. day".. The prince said as he stroked Lu's fur.

"So I found a witch who could make me 'be' sick.. She warned me that It would have bad effects on my body, but I was young and tired. I didn't care.." He shot his eyes at me and looked me up and down.

"What sort off effects"

"I took the potion for years on end... the more sick I was.. the more I got to rest.. but I stopped taking It, and.."

"And what"

"I still can feel the effects of the potion even though I don't drink It anymore, and It's real sickness"

"Which Is why I'm here" The prince placed Lu on the ground and approached me.

"I need you help,  Lady Collette"

"With what" Does he want me to heal him..

"I heard what you did at the festival and I wanted to ask If you could heal the effects of the potion".

"I don't think I have the power to do that"

"You healed over 20 seriously injured people last night when you lacked the energy to do so.. Then you passed out, but you awakened less than a day later"... The prince said with a hopeful tone.

So I was only out for less than a day.

"I know you can do It, but of course not right now.. when you are ready, and I'll give you anything In return"..

"Anything in return".. I could use his help with Priscilla, but will he..

"Yes, do you have something In mind".

"Let's say I want to get revenge on someone.. will you do help me do so" I said with a grin.

"Depends on who It Is and what kind of revenge you want".

"I won't be killing anyone".

"I don't want you to kill any one.. just slightly ruin their life"

"Who"

"Saintness Priscilla and Rowen".

"Now what did they do to you"

"We were close friends when we were young except I went by a disguise.. We did everything together and I was happy because they were my first friends. Until a girl named Lily Ever showed up and promised them a good future If they just ditched me. I didn't even know her. So I vowed to get revenge".

"It sounds like a dumb thing to get revenge over.. huh" I said to the Prince

"Not really.. It's something I would do especially when I was younger".

"Oh.." I said while looking at the prince as a smile forms on his face.

"Those two don't have a very favorable reputation as It Is so It won't be hard to completely ruin them". The prince said with his hand on his chin.

"But If I do this for you.. then you must help me with someone too"..

"Help you with two things".. I'm already going to heal him and now he also wants me to help with someone too.

"Hey.. they both will work In your favor"

Well..

"Fine who.. but I'm not even sure I'll be of much help"

"I need your help to throw my brother In prison" The prince said with a very serious expression.