Chapter - 20

"Priscilla, Isn't that Hellen" A woman from behind me whispered.

I heard a woman behind me ask a woman named Priscilla If I was Hellen and that could only mean one thing. 

That's Priscilla and Rowen. I can't believe after all these years they can still recognize me. 

But who wouldn't recognize the very woman they used to be friends with, but betrayed her.

I turned around to look at them and they were wearing masquerade masks even though this Is a festival. As if anyone cares to see them.

"It's really you, Hellen" Rowen said with her hand over her mouth acting like she's In complete disbelief.

"Do you tw-" I tried to ask what they wanted but was cut off by Priscilla's yammering.

"It's been so long since we've last seen you, Hellen" Priscilla said.

"It truly has been, Priscilla" And of course followed by the henchman.

"What are you doing at this festival, Hellen" Priscilla said genuinely confused.

"Am I not allowed to have any fun, Priscilla" I said with an aggravated tone.

"No no no Of course It's just when we were friends you weren't really a fun kind of person" Priscilla and Rowen both giggled.

I never even had any time back then to be a 'Fun kind of person' and they know this.

What Is their goal.. No one Is nearby, but.. Marie.

I wonder If they're trying to humiliate me In front of Marie thinking she's a noble since she does look like one In this moment.

"Yes we-" Once again cut off by Priscilla.

"How have you been, Hellen" Priscilla said eagerly.

"Pris-" What the heck Is her problem.

"So If you don't already know already me and Rowen are saints and of the highest rank".

I don't care... No one even likes you two.

"No I did-" Ok that's enough.

"That's sa-" I want to give her a taste of her own medicine.

"I knew about you two being saints, but I just didn't care and I really must get back to enjoying my time" I said with her smirk.

They don't seem to have liked that since they both are glaring at me.

"Hellen, cutting pe-" 

"Have a joyous time Rowen and Priscilla. I must get back to the festival"

I proceeded to turn around and walk away from them when Priscilla had to chime In her last response to me.

"I also have the second prince's affection, Hellen" 

She really thinks that's something to be proud of. 

I turned around facing Priscilla.

"Having that moron's affection Isn't something to be proud of Priscilla. I actually feel bad for you"

I said as I dashed away before she could get a guard to snatch me up and bring me In for disrespecting a member of the royal family.

Marie followed closely behind me giggling.

"HELLEN"

As I dashed away I could hear Priscilla's pitched voice screech from behind.

"I can't believe you said that about the second Prince to two saints, Milady". Marie said out of breath.

"It's fine, Marie they'll try to report me and they'll look like a fool doing so. Hellen Ivy Is nothing but a disguise. She doesn't exist and It Is about the time where those two find out Hellen was nothing, but a disguise". 

"What makes you so sure that they'll even report you, Milady" 

"Priscilla said she had the second prince's affection so I highly doubt she won't say anything".

I said hopeful they'll report what was said from the mouth of a woman who doesn't exist.

But I wonder what all that was about. Cutting me off multiple times, trying to embarrass me In front of Marie, lifting themselves up by mentioning the second Prince and the fact they're saints. 

I haven't seen them In years and those are the things they say to me. Gosh Lily Ever really got to them. 

"Milady, why don't we head to the fireworks so that we have a good spot to view them"

"I almost forgot about the fireworks, Marie, let's go"

And hopefully Priscilla and Rowen aren't there.