Chapter - 25

"Jax you're really excited for me huh". I laughed as I watched my pet fox tug on my dress.

*Jax Is the pet fox Collette saved when she was eight. I'm pretty sure I named It something else but I don't remember and I can't find It. So Jax It Is*

I'm glad I wore one of my 'whatever" dresses because Jax Is tearing my dress up.

hmm

Where's Lu? She's normally always the first one to me. She's more clingy than Jax.

I started looking around my room seeing If I can spot Lu. Maybe she was hiding from me. Maybe sleeping.

But she wasn't In my room.

Ok, that's odd.

I started looking around the Duchy for Lu because maybe she got lost and couldn't find her way back to me.

But she wasn't In any of her usual I'm lost spots.

"Marie!!"

I spotted Marie walking towards my room so I called her out

"Oh my, Milady you're ok"

"I heard you woke up and I decided to come see you for myself"

"Yes,  I'm ok, Marie". I said with a grin. I'm glad Marie was worried about me.

"Um Marie have you seen Lu by chance. I can't find her anywhere and I'm getting pretty worried".

"I'm sorry but no I haven't Milady. Maybe another maid knows where Lu Is, but don't worry, Milady, Lu Is okay".

"Thank you, Marie.

"Would you like me to help find Lu, Milady"

"No It's ok, Marie"

I started to walk off.  Even though Marie told me Lu Is ok I still. Can't shake the feeling that she Isn't In the Duchy anymore.

I mean the Second Prince did come here yesterday and I doubt he stayed outside.

What If he kidnapped her.

"Janet, have you seen Lu by chance" I said to another one of my maids..

"Uh no I don't think I have seen her Milady"

Has no one seen Lu at all today.. 

Where Is Lu?

I walked off from Janet hoping to either come across Lu or find someone who knows where she Is.

I searched In our bathrooms and she wasn't there, the kitchen, Father's bedroom, Father's office, Dining room, the many rooms who have In our duchy and Lu was no where".

"Milady" Janet called my name out as she approached me.

"Yes?"

"I just remembered. I did see Lu and I apologize for forgetting, but I remember seeing her outside yesterday when the second prince came by. There was so much chaos that no one was focused on Lu.

If Lu was outside yesterday and I can't find her at all today then that means she's still outside.

"It rained last night so maybe Lu's footprints are visible and you can find her".