Chapter - 3

The Green haired one is Rowen and the Black haired one is Priscilla. Priscilla is practically the ring leader out of the both of them. Whatever Priscilla's says goes but Rowen does protest or do her own thing at times.

"Sooner or later I'll become the Empress, Rowen" The girls started giggling after Priscilla's remark.

Her remark was just so ridiculous that I couldn't help but giggle. I thought I was quiet but I wasn't.

The girls stopped giggling on sync and Rowen was the first to speak. "Who's there?"

"It's late nobody else should be out but Top Ranks. Show yourself".

Ughh they act like their in charge or something. I have zero intention of hiding my presence and I don't know when I'll see them again. So...

I came out from my corner still on the verge of laughing. "Hi" I said.

"You shouldn't be out here at night. Only Top Ranks. I don't know who you're but we will be reporting this to the Priest.

Who the heck does she think she is? There's no rule stating Low Ranks aren't allowed to be out at night. It doesn't happen because most Low Ranks are exhausted from chores and don't wonder about at night.

"There is no rule against Low Ranks staying out at night" I said with a hint of annoyance.

"Shall we take it up with the Priest, Saint-"

"What's your name Low Rank?"

Oh I'm sure her energy will change once I say my name. It's so disrespectful of her to call me Low Rank. She needs to learn proper etiquette.

"Saint Collette"

"My name is Saint Collette" Rowen and Priscilla's face changed upon me revealing my name. It went from full of pride to I messed up.

"Oh, I-I'm sorry then, Saint Collette"

Finally Priscilla spoke up instead of letting her dumb hedgehog speak non sense.

"We apologize, Saint Collette for our discourtesy"

It looks as if I'm not the only Low Rank who stays out at night. There's a group of about 2 to 6 girls spying on us and close enough to hear what we're speaking about.

I'll just use that to my advantage.

"It's no big deal Saint Collette"

"But I do wonder what would've happened had I been any other Saintess here. As It seemed y'all only changed your attitudes towards me simply because of my status" which is right.

"I so hope you Ladies don't go around treating the Saints differently due to status. Outside of the temple we're different but inside we're all equal".

"No, Of course we don't Saint Collette. All Saints here get treated equally"- Priscilla said while clenching her fists.

"Yes, Saint Priscilla is right. We wouldn't dare treat any Saint here differently due to status. We sincerely apologize if we made you feel that way". Rowen said while practically shooting me daggers.

There was a short moment of silent that felt like forever, well for them. For me It was a short, but satisfying moment.

"Well, Okay off to bed I go. 'Dont' Have a good rest Saint Priscilla and Saint Rowen."

"Thank you, Saint Collette" They said in sync and retreated back to their rooms.

The group of girls were all still there. Listening in on our conversation.

*ahhh* Gosh I'm tired. I hope those girls gossip about what happened today. I hope what happened spreads all throughout the Empire, and even reach Father.

I retreated back to my room (but right after I finished my chores) and plopped down onto my small but comfy bed. The priest allowed us to decorate our rooms but said It can only be decorated In white.

Father sent me many gifts to decorate my room with. Teddy bears, pictures of himself, pictures of Mother, None of me, more pictures of himself, pictures of Lolo(my fox), hair jewels, dresses, and more.

It made me feel right at home but my room walls are all filled up with pictures of Father. I guess he wanted me to be reminded of him while I'm away.

I wonder when Father will send me a letter detailing the next step in 'his' plan for revenge, but for now I shall sleep and sleep and sleep and slee-