Chapter - 11

*I'm sorry for taking so long off.. I just lost motivation for the story, but now I've gotten back into it. I'll try not to lose motivation this time. Also I want to start a new story, but refuse to do so with a unfinished one.*

"Father!! Father" I said with an eager tone. I needed to show Father this letter. If Father refuses then I wonder what'll happen.

Is it considered disrespectful to refuse an invitation from the very Empress and Emperor themselves. I mean they did state in the letter our attendance was optional.

I busted through Father's office doors and dashed towards his desk with my arm holding the letter in the air. I proceeded to slam the letter on his desk and said out loud "Read" .

He had a concerned look that kind of gave off an expression that said 'There is something wrong with my daughter' but he still took the letter and opened it.

His expression turned from worry to ughh.. "An invitation from the Emperor and Empress .. to apologize for their son's behavior"

"No" Father said while folding up the letter. "What!?! but-" Father interrupted me "That apology needs to be from The Second Prince himself not his parents".

I mean true.. but come on. It's an invitation from the rulers of this Empire.

"Father, please. This could be a good step in getting revenge on Priscilla and Rowen.

"How exactly" Father said with his arms crossed and head tilted to the side.

"If the dinner goes well then I will have the Empress and Emperor on my side"  I said with a hopeful gaze.

"We aren't going to be doing anything so drastic that we need those two on your side"

Dang.. He is right.

"Maybe I'll get an apology from The Second Prince during the dinner. Even thought It was stated It'll probably still happen" I said with hands folded.

Father squinted and muttered the words "If it doesn't happen then we'll leave"

I'll take that as a yes.. "YES" I jumped up from spot and dashed out the office doors to my room.

The dinner is tomorrow so I'll need to prepare a dress. I can't look like I put no effort into it.

This will be the first time I've ever visited the Palace. I've never even see It on the outside and not only visit the Palace but have dinner with the Empress and Emperor.

Hopefully they are nothing like their son. I wonder If I'll see The First Prince.