Chapter - 2

I told Father his plan was a little too complex, but he said "Don't be silly Love, Plans are meant to be complex"

To be honest, I feel like he gave me this long and complex plan to keep me away from home longer.

He even sends me letter detailing when to do something. It's always weeks apart. In every letter he details how I need to work harder than everybody else in order to get revenge.

That I can create a good image for myself, So when it's time to really strike nobody suspects me.

It's smart.

Although-

I hate the work and it's quite embarrassing as everybody sees me struggling to lift a simple basket of towels.

Everybody just stares at me like I'm an angel descended from heaven. Swooping In to take over their responsibilities.

But-

It worked.

I'm here.

Suffering and slaving.

Winning favors.

Just what you wanted Father.

To make your precious, loving, sweet-hearted, amazing, sent from heaven, one of a kind, unique, special, spectacular, kind-hearted daughter into a slave.

I hope you're enjoying yourself.

Enough talk about my Father, he's a waste of thought and breath.

.
.
.

Father's plan stated that I needed to make myself more favored than Priscilla and Rowen. That It'll be easy because I'm the Duke's daughter even If I'm a low Ranked Saint.

People will naturally favor me because of that. I have the talent, beauty, smarts, and I'm kindhearted.

Though Priscilla and Rowen are Top Ranked Saints, they can't compare to me.

Although Father also told me that I too am a Top Ranked Saint. So I don't know the precise reason as to why he wants me to cosplay as a low Ranked Saint.

He just said it's because when the time comes people won't point daggers at me but instead at Priscilla and Rowen.

The plan for now is just to get a favored reputation and keep it. His plan also had what not to do.

Don't let people think you're a pushover.
Don't let people push you over.
Don't let people think you're dumb and naive.
Don't get upset.
Pretty easy things.

So now I have to wait until Father gives me the next step to the plan.

.
.
.
.

"Gosh, The Second Prince is beyond magnificent. His talent, swordsmanship, and even his looks is incomparable. Don't you agree Saint Collette?"

I hate you Jen Reed.

Jen Reed.

She's the daughter of Viscount Reed. He isn't a really important person in society, but he does have a very favorable reputation.

Jen also has the power to heal. She's a Middle Ranked Saint, but she acts like a Top Ranked.

It's quite annoying. She's also a brat. Head over hills for the Second Prince that will never give her the time of day.

Asking me a darn question about a guy I've only heard about through gossips. It's why not many people like her.

"Well, I've only heard about the Second Prince through gossips so I don't really know, but I am sure he is" ughh I've never even met the guy or seen him in person.

"It would be sad If I only heard about the Second Prince through rumors. I'm delighted I got to see him In person"

Out of all the girls in this little gossip group, Jen is the only rat who finds this amusing.

Father said not to get upset so I won't. I'll back away.

"Saint Jen, I really must be getting back to doing my chores. I don't want to be stuck doing them even after the sun has fallen. Join If you must, but I must be going".

I turned around and started to walk away but an amusing thought crossed my mind. "Coming Ladies, We can continue talking about Romance books If y'all want".

The ladies all without hesitation followed behind me leaving Jen alone.

''Moments later'

It's dark out and the moon is shining brightly (almost too bright). I stayed behind folding towels as one of the ladies had an headache. Part of Father's dumb plan. He told me not to seem like a push over and here I am looking like a push over. All part of his plan, but whatever.

"Priscilla, Did you see Daniel looking at you"

I heard girls giggling in the hallway talking about a guy named Daniel.

The name Priscilla is what peeked my interest.

I've been here for 8 months and not once have I seen Priscilla and Rowen. I've only heard talks about them.

"Yes, I did see that, but I pretended not to notice"

I guess they come back late at night. I'm going to go make an appearance. I want to see what they look like now as gremlins.

I walked closer to where I heard the giggling, and there did I see two women. One with short green hair and another with long black hair.

It's Priscilla and Rowen.