Chapter - 5

The Second Prince comes tomorrow and our chores have become even more strict due to that. Surprisingly Priscilla and Rowen was ordered by the Priest to do some chores as well.

Their expectations were even higher than ours thought. I wonder If It had anything to do with the letter Father sent to him.

Knowing Father, It likely was the reason which is kind. Father is really enthusiastic for this revenge plan. Hardly any of the plan was mine, but that's fine.

All Low Ranks were ordered to deep clean the entire Temple which is absurd. The Priest also told me I didn't have to work as hard as the rest. I still am. I can't be seen taking advantage of my status.

"Ughh, Why do we have to deep clean the entire Temple..."

Every Saint was upset at the Priest demand to deep clean the entire Temple"

"I know right. It's not like the Second Prince is going to inspect every speck of dirt and dust on the Temple"

Even though I am a Duke's daughter, I'm still a child, who loves to gossip. That's what I'm going to do right now.

"I already find deep cleaning the entire Temple absurd but we even have to deep clean our room" which is true. The Second Prince's arrival is serious but it's never so serious to where you have to deep clean your private space.

"Seriously, It's not like the Second Prince will be entering our rooms. I'm starting to not be so excited for his arrival"

This specific group of girls are the ones who don't find the Second Prince to be very "magnificent". It's actually the majority of the Temple who think the same.

They all say that the Second Prince is only desired for the fact he's a Prince, but if he wasn't then no women would really want him.

For a woman who wants the Second Prince they all say his skills are incomparable and that he's magnificent, but for those who don't they say his skills are below average and his looks are average.

Which isn't a good thing. All the more reason as to why I will not be pursuing him. He doesn't seem all that fantastic.

" Is that so, Is he really that bad, Saint Rana" I said with a giggle.

Another Saint chimed in "Yes, I've met him and the entire time he did nothing but compliment my looks" Saint Kay said with an aggravated tone.

"I really do hope The Second Prince doesn't become the next emperor because we all know his marriage will be nothing but a facade"

"What about the First Prince Saint Kay?" I looked at Saint Kay and asked.

"The First Prince... The First Prince is sick. He's been sick since he was born and there Isn't much of a cure for his condition, but that's all the Royal family stated... It's all we know" Kay said with a sorrowful face.

I was right then, The First Prince is sick, so I guess that's why the Second Prince doesn't like talking about him.

"It's quite sad how the only reason why the Second Prince doesn't like talking about the First Prince is because The First Prince is more likable than him" Saint Riley said with an irritated tone.

I guess I was wrong. That's even worse for him. How'd he manage to let people know he didn't really care about his sick brother.

I'm kind of curious about whether he will try to pursue me or not. I seriously hope he doesn't.

"Do y'all think the Second Prince will approach me when he arrives"

"Of course he will, That's who Second Prince is. He approaches pretty girls with a good background and tries to pursue them" Saint Riley said with a grin.

"Don't worry, you have every right to reject his proposal, but if he asks you to accompany him to the ball. Say yes"

"Why" I really want to know why she wants me to say yes if he asks me to be his partner to a ball. I didn't even know there was a ball coming up.

"Because who wouldn't want to go to a ball. You'll be the center of attention. The most beautiful woman in the ball" Aww you're making me blush...

"I want to go to the ball but I don't want to be the Second Prince's partner"

"Sadly, the only way you can go to a ball as a Saintess Is If you're asked, but maybe Duke Lotus will go and maybe he can ask you"

"Oh, he will go alright and he will ask me" The four of us continued giggling about the ball and crapping on the Second Prince.

The revenge plan isn't the only think I am happy about. I like making friends and taking them from Priscilla and Rowen.