Chapter - 19.5

"Look at all these people, Marie" I said looking at all the people crowded around stands.

"Oh yes during the festival farmers and sellers put out stands and sell food, jewelry, flowers, and really anything that'll catch the people's attention".

Glad I brought money.

"Well what kind of jewelry are sold. I could get one for Father". 

"I mean, Milady nothing real gets put on stand. It's all handcrafted and sewed together or they just don't last very long" 

"Then that's even better, Marie" I want a sewed bracelet If they have any.

"Ok then we can try to find a jewelry stand" Marie said looking around for a stand that sells jewelry.

*after some time of searching for stand and admiring the festival arts*

"After searching long and hard we've found It, Milady"

A bracelet caught my sight. A bright purple bracelet with a white crown sewed Into It. 

"Can I have this one" I said looking at the vendor. 

"That one Is very pretty. It cost 2 bronze".

I handed the Lady the coins and walked off with Marie to a different stand"

A food stand.

"Milady, would you like a steak kebab" Marie asked while pointing at steamy steak on a stick.

"Yes, I would" 

"It's 5 bronze" The male vendor said while sticking out his hand.

I handed him 10 bronze as I wanted Marie to have one"

"Why did you take two, Milady" 

"One for me and one for" I took one of the kebabs and handed It to Marie.

"You" I said with a smile and watched as Marie took the kebab"

*Minutes later*

"Milady, Did I tell you how at the end of the festival people set off fireworks"

Fireworks

I have never seen fireworks before due to being locked up at home.

"They last for about an hour and you can also pop the fireworks, but you have to be licensed".

"I want to pop some fireworks, but that probably wouldn't be a good Idea"

"Some people still light them even though they aren't allowed to do so" Marie said.