Chapter - 21

Priscilla and Rowen are here as well, but they haven't noticed me yet. Not just that, but they seem upset. 

Must've been what  I said to them about Priscilla's lover. They're even having people who are coming up to them since they're saints to get away from them.

Although that reminds me. I'm pretty sure those two aren't even supposed to be out here. They can' just leave the temple whenever they find It fit.

I'm guessing after Father removed me from the temple the priest reverted back to his old ways.

Allowing those two to do what they want to do and act however they want to act.

Brats.

I'll just put my cloak on and tell Marie to do the same so they won't notice us.

*

Moments later

"Marie the fireworks are taking a while". I said with tired legs, but not wanting to sit on the ground.

"I wanted to come early so that we didn't have to be all the way In the back".

"Then It's fine, but how much longer will It take to start".

"Not long from now, Milady"

The fireworks need to hurry before I collapse or just leave.

"OH, Milady the fire works are about to start"

"Finally It's been like years"

Everybody started cheering for the fireworks and waving their hands In the air.

Parents put their children on their shoulders to have a better view of the fireworks. 

"SWOOSH" 

A red firework with orange sparkles shot up Into the air, but Marie didn't look very ecstatic for the fireworks anymore.

"Milady"

Marie said looking pretty scared.

"Yes, Marie"

"I don't think that's a fir-" 

*BOOM*

The firework let off her sharp booming sound and rumbled the ground.

I don't know what happened or how It happened, but I could feel my body plop to the ground and my body start to lose consciousness.

"MILADY" Marie shouted as she picked me up from the ground and carried me to a bar.

I started to regain consciousness after a while and I could see people running for their lives and feeling the ground rumbling. 

Red fiery parts of the firework fell down from the sky. Landing on top of people, stands, and houses. 

The once beautiful festival was now on fire.

People collapsing on the ground after being hit. Buildings and stands erupting Into flames. More of the same red fireworks going Into the sky. The ground rumbling making people fall and buildings collapse. 

What the heck happened?

Who did this?