Chapter - 7

It's been a while since he's been here, and I've managed to escape his presence.

He did nothing but talk about his self, and his 'accomplishments'

He's strolling around the Temple acting like he's inspecting the Temple and congratulating the Saints, when really he's looking for me.

I know this because all the Saints who found me lurking around a corner have told me the Second Prince is looking for me.

I really hope rumors about me avoiding the Second Prince don't spread, but instead if there's gonna be a rumor about us two then I hope it's

'The Second Prince walks into the Temple stalking Collette Lotus, Duke Lotus's daughter"

And then ends off with "What a creep"

I'm not avoiding him because Father demanded It, but because I'm so uncomfortable around boys my age. I've never talked to one my age before except when I was 7.

They've all been old enough to be my dad or better yet granddad.

And he's so immature and full of himself.

But funny yet Priscilla has been chasing after The Second Prince as he chases after me. They're meant for each other.

Chasing after someone who doesn't want them. It sounds like Priscilla.

We had only seen him once... The memories are vague, but I can remember the important and major details.

I think we found him In a dark alley way at night or maybe It was day time. It was lightly day time as I wasn't allowed to stay out that late.

He was just laying there covered in something. Perhaps It was water or blood. Or maybe It was pee.

I don't know but It was serious enough for us to send help. We got a local doctor, I paid the fees, the doctor seemed quite shocked at this boy's condition and said there wasn't much to be done as his condition was serious.

He awakened hours later and... oh yes It was night. That was the night that got me grounded for weeks.

But back to it. I remember his voice sounding weird. Now that I am Saint who can heal, I know now that the boy was sick and his voice was very raspy.

He was thankful and Priscilla as well as Rowen were all over him. Literally shoving me out the way to speak to him and what's funny Is he noticed It too.

As he was sick I just found It to be very disrespectful of them to hover over him.

I returned hours later after that when the sun was about rise, but only because we left to get him food, and he magically disappeared. I had also ran away from my knights that night which is why I returned so late.

Father almost punished them, but I had to plead with him not to.

I wonder where that boy is now. I hope he's still alive wherever he Is.

"Collette, I've found you" The Second Prince said from behind me as I stood behind a corner.

Where he used to be.

"Oh... haha, You found me" Ughh why'd he have to find me.

"Yes, May I ask you something"  The Second Prince said with a nervous facial expression.