Chapter 9: No Love

Start from the beginning

"...anyways, bye Mark!" she hung up. She's demented.

That's it. No more girlfriend, no more trouble. Saying i'm not man enough...that i'm only a child? What? Because i'm blind? Only handsome? That was the only reason she was with me...at least I looked handsome. Such a superficial girl. I was blind, but my heart was even more. What a mistake.

My heart started to beat faster and faster. I couldn't breathe normally. I needed to clear my head. So, i went to the park. I've fallen on my knees, starting to cry like there was no tomorrow. I started screaming and punching the ground out of anger. I realized my heart...was hurting more than i thought it would.

1 hour later...

I decided to call JB. He was the only friend I could talk about those things seriously without being judge. Even if both of us don't really act like bestfriends, we actually are bestfriends. I calmed down first.

"Yeah, what's wrong?"

"Can you, sniff...come meet me, sniff...at the park...sighing."

"Are you okay? What are you doing at the park at this hour? I'm coming now."

10 minutes later, I heard footsteps coming closer and closer to my direction.

"Ya!! What are you doing laying on the grass like that?? Are you okay?!" JB shouted sternly at me. I didn't answer. I was...heartborken. Sometimes, he acted like a big brother.

"Ya! You can't speak?!" He held my face in his hands. "What's wrong?" he asked with a calm and sincere tone. Tears were continuously falling from my eyes.

"We broke up. She said...i'm just a child."

JB now understood, he felt sorry as he took me in his arms. We didn't say anything for awhile. They called us the introverted twins. We just speak when we needed to.

"Do you think i'm a child too?"

JB broke the hug and looked at me.

"No. You are a man. Being blind doesn't mean being a child? You know, you have taught me a lot of things that i wasn't aware myself. You're really mature. You are like a big brother for me, you know i don't have siblings. You are a man with...a child heart; a bit like every man."

He was really the best. He was right.. "Thanks JB."

Then, I could feel him laying on the ground, next to me.

"If she couldn't see the man in you, then she's the blind one. You're a good guy. Being blind shouldn't be the reason for a break up.."

"Maybe...i guess."

"Now, let's go. It's too dark here and it could become dangerous."

"I don't wanna go home...yet."

"Then, let's go see Jr. Let's talk, the three of us only. Let's go!"

***

JB's pov

Mark was really in a bad condition...emotionally. I've never seen him like that. It was painful to watch because he was my bestfriend. We are both manly but the funny thing is, we are both cry babies. Really.

I've decided to take him to Jinyoungie and have a "guy talk". It's been a while since we've done these things. It still will be incomplete without Jackson. I was walking with Mark with my arm around his shoulders, trying to comfort him silently until we reached. 

"Hey Jr! Still working?" 

"Yeah, until 11p.m, i'm alone now." He then looked at Mark. "What's wrong with you Mark?"