•Figure skater•Mark•

Heyyy sorry for the lack of updates:( its been like a month😭😭 but now im back so dw!
Hope you enjoy:))
————————————————————————
You are a figure skater, a very busy figure skater. You absolutely loved your hobby, and you were skilled in it too.

You have an upcoming competition soon, and because of that, you wanted to improve more and barely took any time off. You didn't have time for relationships, yet someone kept trying.

As you were trying to perfect a move, you saw your annoying enemy, Mark. You two were pretty close because you both practiced at the same rink and just shared your love for ice skating.

"Damn, you're still going?" Mark asks, leaning on the rink wall. He was an ice hockey player who always visited you after his training, just to see that you were still practicing like crazy.

"You've been at it for hours. Take a break."

You look up and look at him with an annoyed look, rolling your eyes as you reply in a slightly annoyed tone, "No, I don't want to, alright? I don't want to take a break, so just let me practice in peace."

You reply as you continue to practice figure skating, being very focused on what you are doing.

Mark shrugs and leans against the wall as he watches you with his arms crossed in front of him. He sighs and mumbles to himself.
"How do you even have this much energy?
I bet you didn't even get much sleep."

He chuckles at you as he continues to watch you. He knows you had this obsession with practicing, and he knows you probably didn't get much sleep.

He leans his head back on the wall as he continues to watch you train.

You continue to skate around in a circle, doing some quick and cool moves on the ice.
The music playing in the rink was pretty soothing.

However, you still didn't stop, despite your legs starting to feel tired. You were focused—really, really focused—so focused that you didn't notice the sound of blades walking up and stopping to the right of you.

You keep trying to get your perfect form, not caring for anyone or anything else.

Suddenly, you hear a loud click as Mark suddenly grabs your wrist and stops you in place with his one hand. Your skating came suddenly to a halt as you felt his grip on your wrist.

"Stop," he said sternly.

"Let me go!" You cried, trying to let go of his grip.

"No." He replies as he grips your wrist harder.

"Take a break. You've been at it for hours; you haven't slept, and you look exhausted." He continues to state, his tone being serious.

You frown as you pull at your wrist, trying to get him to loosen or let go of your wrist.

"I'm fine.." You say this despite looking and sounding tired. "Let me go. I don't want to stop yet." You add.

Mark didn't listen to you, as he still held tight to your wrist. He wasn't going to let go of you so easily. He was just too overprotective of you. and he really didn't want you to get sick.

"Stop being stubborn, Y/N. I said no, now take a break." He repeats it once again, but this time his tone is even more serious and cold.

"You barely got some sleep, and you haven't even eaten breakfast." He mentions this as he grips your wrist a bit tighter still.

You frown as you try again to get him to let go of your wrist. Your efforts were futile, however.

He was too strong and too stubborn to give in. His grip on your wrist made it impossible for him to escape. So you were now basically caught.