•Secret love•Mark•

You and Mark have been secretly dating for over a year now.

You are a famous actor and model, while Mark is an idol.

You both would love to go public, but you both know his company wouldn't approve. Especially since he is an idol with many fans who don't like you.
Because apparently you are stealing Mark from them.

"Do you have to leave?"
Mark sighs as you two step out of the elevator of your apartment building.
"You know I don't want to," you pout.
"Then don't!" He cries, making you laugh.
"I have to be on the plane in thirty minutes, I have to be in Paris for my next shoot," you say, putting on your jacket.

He pulls his hood up and puts on his sunglasses before you both walk out the front doors of the building.

You walk over to his car with him holding your hand. He opens the door for you, and you get in the car. He walks over to his side and shuts the door.

"How long will you be gone this time?"
He pecks the top of your head before pulling back to hold your face in his hands.
"A week," you sigh. "I hate this." He says, "What do you hate, baby?" "I hate that we're dating secretly, I want people to know I'm yours," he says, making you blush. "I know, but your company isn't letting you." "And I don't want my fans to hate you," he adds.

Your phone rings in your pocket.
"That's probably my pilot."
"I need to go." He kisses you hard on the lips. You both pull apart as he rests his forehead on yours.
"I love you. So much, my love."
"I love you too."
He gives you a quick peck on the lips.
As he pulls away, you both hear a click.
You look over to see a man in a black car holding a camera toward you two before he drives off.
"Who was that?" You asked
"He just took our picture." Mark says, looking down.

"Oh no"