•Tour•Mark•

Your boyfriend Mark was a famous idol, and he was always on tour with his group.

You would always want to go with him, but you couldn't because of work. You were getting tired of him leaving, and you had to miss him.
again.
He barley comes home and spends time with you.

You hated missing him.

Because of that, you got mad at him yesterday, and now you regret it because it wasn't his fault.
All you remembered was saying how he was always on tour, making him apologize to you, then he left saying he would just sleep in the dorms.
Making you miss him more.
It wasn't his fault.

Today he was supposed to leave because he was going to another country for another concert.
You told him to not bother saying goodbye.

Suddenly there was a knock at your door.
You opened and saw Mark with flowers, a big basket with all of your favourite snacks, and even a cute stuffed animal. He was holding all of the things with a happy face.

"M-Mark! What are you doing here?
Aren't you supposed to be on tour?" you said
"I'm always on tour, and you're right.
I'd rather be here with you all, happy watching our favourite movies, than be on tour."
"But Mark, your tour is more important," you told him.
"No, Y/N, you're more important, you come first, baby, and if you want me to cancel a tour to be with you, I'll cancel it." "W-what!" "Anything to see my girl smile," he said as he gave you a reassuring kiss.
"How did you convince the company?" You asked, "Let's not talk about that," and he said, closing the door.