•Office•Xiaojun•

Your father forced you to marry a cold mafia man.

You've been married for almost a year now, and you barely talk to each other.

You two barely went out together, didn't even have any dinner dates, or didn't even share a bed.
Ever since you moved into his big mansion, you were expecting to be in the same bed as him, but instead you slept in the guestroom.

You never had to work since he was really rich, so you normally would just stay at the house doing anything you wanted, sometimes he would let you go shopping with his credit card, and he would even let you go to the club wearing whatever you wanted.
Sounds like a dream, right?

Well, you always wanted to fall in love.
You would love someone who's clingy, someone who would give you gifts, someone who would have dates with you, and someone who gives their full attention to you.

So when your father told you that you would be marrying a mafia leader, you were quite scared, but pretty excited, and hopefully ready to be loved.

But nothing went according to plan.
You did find love, but you didn't know if it would work.

You fell in love with Xiaojun.
But he kept it a secret, since you know he didn't love you back.

Or maybe he did, he just never showed his love to you.
But today, he would.

One day he was at work while you were cleaning the house.
You decided to clean his office and hopefully make him happy.
His computer was open, and you glanced at it while cleaning his desk.

The search said like
'things to show your love to your wife'
'how to be a good husband'
'how to make your wife happy'
and other stuff like that.
Reading those different searches made your heart skip a beat.
Did he actually love you?

All in your thoughts, you jumped when you heard your phone ring.
Your husband called, so you answered and he said hi. You said hi back, he took a small pause, and said something that made your heart drop.

"What are you doing in my office, darling?" Xiaojun said in a deep voice.
When you heard him say that, your eyes widen as you raise your head to look at the security camera beeping red.