•Miss•Kun•

Your boyfriend was away on his world tour with his group.

That has felt super shallow and dark without him, waking up and not having him by your side made you, having one dish instead of two was weird, having no one to talk to when you're bored was boring, and spearing days without her boyfriend was torture.

He was always there, but now he was busy with his world tour.

But today was the day that he would finally come back.
You were beyond excited.
You kept smiling the whole day, excited to see him open the front door, and you ran up to him, giving you all his love.

He said he would be coming around 6 p.m., making it the perfect time for dinner.
So around five, you made dinner for you too, happy that you were making two dishes instead of one.

After some time of cooking, you heard the door open, and you bolted towards it, super energetic and excited.

Once you got to the door, you saw your boyfriend with a tired expression, but once he looked at you, his expression immediately brightened.

You ran up to him, hugging him into a tight hug. "Kun!" You cried
"Gosh, I've missed you so much." He whispered into your neck.
"I miss you even more! You didn't know how sad I was," you said, pulling away from the hug.
"Yeah, it's been a while since I saw you in real life, all I saw was your pretty face through a screen," he says as you giggle.

"I made you dinner," you said, pointing towards the table.
"sit." Kun smiled and nodded.
You started asking him about his world tour, and he happily answered them, telling you fun stories that he had with the members all over the world.

Well, he answers the question you listen to, smiling and watching him as he rambles about his day.

"Y/N?" You jumped a little, as you saw. Kuns hand waving in front of you.
"Did you zone out?" He asks,
"Oh yeah, sorry, I just got lost in your eyes." You say as you laugh, "You miss me that much, baby?"