•New assistant•Taeil•

"You're hired!"

Today was the second day since you started a new job as an assistant to the CEO of a really big and popular company.

There was just one problem.

All of the other ladies working there hated you.
You did nothing to make them hate you; you always just found them talking shit about you or judging you from afar.

One day, they 'accidentally' spilled coffee on your new top.
It was a white top, making everything else worse.
You didn't know where else to go, so you walked into your boss' office without knocking.
The moment you did, you couldn't help but let your tears fall. Some tears fell; you couldn't even see properly.

"Hey," he smiled. "Woah, who made you cry?"
He immediately ran up to you and wiped your tears.
He sat you down on his couch and sat beside you, holding your hands together.

"Tell me. I want to know."
You sighed. "It's just them, they're making me so mad! You cried.

"Them? Oh, so there were multiple of them? Oh, these motherfuckers- "No Taeil! It's o-"
Before you could finish what you were saying, he walked out, and you quickly followed him.
He angrily walked up to the group of ladies that hated you and 'accidentally' spilled their coffee on you.

If I ever see you all bothering my wife or even looking at her with a disgusting face of yours one more time, I swear to god I'll fire all of you!
Their eyes widened, and so did yours.
"Got it?"
They quickly nodded and walked off.
"Taeil. Was that really necessary?"
You asked, looking up at him, still in shock.

He sweetly kissed your cheek and lifted your chin.

"No one messes with me and you. He says this, grabbing your hand. "Now let's go home."