•A•Haechan•

It was the end of a long day of school, and I can't wait to get home and just fall asleep on my bed the whole weekend.

I went to my locker and grabbed everything, including my books, so I could study for my upcoming test.

I was walking down the hallway, about to leave school, when I saw my boyfriend running towards me with a very happy expression on his face.

"Y/N, Y/N!" he said, bouncing up and down excitedly.

Why is he so happy?

"What what?!" I laugh at his excitement.

"I got an A on my test!" he said, showing me his test paper, all happy and proud. Seeing him be so proud of an A makes me so happy and proud.

"Good job!" I said, clapping my hands as he hugged me tightly.

Haechan always struggled with his grades because he could never focus.
He always tried but struggled, even getting through a lesson without zoning out of playing around instead of paying attention to the teacher and the work, he was struggling, his parents hated it, and he didn't want to upset them.

So I decided to step in and tutor him after school. I taught him ways to focus. And since we both shared most of our classes, I was there for him, to watch him improve and help him whenever he needed me.

So when he got an A, we felt really happy and proud that our hard work had paid off.

So I treated him to ice cream after school.

He finally lets go of the hug and says, "So can we go?"

"Of course," I say, grabbing his hand as he goes on and on about how he studied so hard after I taught him ways to focus and he actually understood what he was learning.

I couldn't help but laugh at how adorable I found him and how he acted like a child.

"Why are you laughing?" he said, looking down at you, confused.
"You're just so adorable," you said, squeezing his hand.
He raised his evebrows in surprise as his cheeks burned red.
"Not now.."

————————————————————————
I've been thinking of changing the cover of the book 🙃 I have three choices but maybe I should just keep this one🫣