•Sleepover•Jaemin•

You and your boy best friend Jaemin were having a sleepover at your house because your parents went out of town.
                                      ~
After a day of fun at home with Jaemin, it was finally time to go to bed.
"You're lucky I'm letting you sleep on my bed," you say, making him chuckle.
"You're only letting me because I know you can sleep without me." Jaemin says, as you roll your eyes at his comment, "Whatever."

After doing your night routine, you go back into your room and already see Jaemjn under the blanket on his phone. "Yah! Jaemin, that's my side!" You yell, making him flinch. "Jeez, it's late at night and you're still screaming. Calm down," he says, moving to the other side, and you jump to your side. "The lamp Y/N" Jaemin reminds you, you stood up again and turned off the lamp. "Goodnight, Nana," you say. "Goodnight," he says, turning to face you.

You two make eye contact, and he looks at your lips, making you blush. You turn around, facing the wall, and your back faces his face. You were a blushing mess.

After a few minutes, you couldn't sleep, so you tuned back to face him and saw him lying on his back with eyes open. "Can't sleep?" He asked, "I'm cold. Give me your hoodie," you demanded. He turns his face towards you. "I hate you," he groans, taking his hoodie off. "You love me, and thanks," you grin as you pull the hoodie over your head. He lays back on his back. "You wish," he smirks. "I don't really have to wish when it's true," you say.
"I can never win against the princess, can I?" "Nope!" You say.

He comes closer to you and lays his head on your chest. "What are you doing, Jaemin?" you ask softly. "I gave you my hoodie. Now I'm cold," he whines, "you giggle, "I can give it back," you say, "then I'll have no excuse to cuddle you." He whines again, "you're such a baby." You laugh, he just smiles, cuddling closer. You play with his hair with one hand, and the other hand draps the soft blanket over you two, and he hurries his face deeper into your chest. You move a little back, and his face moves to your neck. He gives your neck small kisses, making you laugh from the tickles.

"One day, I'll make you mine," He says, looking into your eyes. "Why not today?" You asked, "Why not?" He smirks, looking at your lips. "I've always wanted to see how you would kiss since you've never kissed anyone," he teases, making you blush. "I've kissed someone!" You argued, Yeah, who?" He asked, "Well, now I have," you say, kissing his lips.

————————————————————————
I need some ideas😭