•Dating app•Yuta•

I was driving to my house after having an argument with my boyfriend, Yuta.

He had found an old dating app on my phone and gotten really mad.
I had truly just forgotten to delete it.
but he didn't believe me.

"Yuta, I swear! I haven't used that ever since I met you," I cried.
"Y/N, just leave," he says, walking away, leaving me alone.

I tried to understand, though.

Yuta's ex cheated on him.
Which made him have trust issues.

When I got to my house,
I got ready to bed and fell asleep right away.

                                   ~

The next morning, I woke up, and it was around 11. I went to the kitchen and decided to make lunch.

I wake up at the counter and see a bouquet of flowers and a letter on the table.

The letter read,
'Hey baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for us to argue.
It just brought me back to when she cheated on me. I know you wouldn't cheat on me.
Forgive me? I'll take you to your favourite place for lunch! Love Yuta'

I smile, and as I look around, I see Yuta snuggled up on the couch, without a blanket. I walk up to him and grab a blanket, covering him with the warm blanket.

Suddenly, arms wrap around me, making me fall onto the couch with him.

"Forgive me?" He whispers, "Of course," and I giggle, making him smile. "Go get ready for lunch," he says, making me stand up and run to your closet as he laughs.

————————————————————————
The photo of  Yuta at the top tho 😍😍