•New job•Chenle•

You had a cold boyfriend, but you still loved him anyway.

When you guys met, it was perfect.
You were always together, having a good time, and just being near each other made you both happy.
Sure, he was cold, but never to you.
He loved you, and she showed his love to you every day.

Until one day he got a job that required him to be at work for hours, and almost days.

You barely ever see him anymore.
One time, you didn't see him for three days straight.
That hurts your heart
. You missed his hugs, kisses, and smiles.

Every time you try to talk to him when you do see him, he either ignores you or gives short responses like
Yes, no," "not right now," or "next time."
You were tired of those responses.

When you got home from work, you decided that you were going to make his favourite dinner because he was coming home early.
You were so excited that you got to see him and hopefully spend time with him.

After almost 3 hours of cooking and trying to make everything perfect, you finally finished cooking dinner. It was perfect.
You even tasted the food, and it tasted delicious. You knew he would love your food.

You put everything on the dining room table, sat in one of the chairs, even put flowers in the middle, and you waited for him to come home.

He said he'd be home around 6:30.
It's 6:45.
An hour passed. He was still not home. Another hour passed. Again, I am still not home.

You tasted the food again, and now the food is cold at this point.

You waited longer.

At 10:35, you finally heard the door open.
"CHENLE!!" You rushed out of your seat, with a huge smile on your face, to go to him.

You did this every day when he was still working at his old job.

As you were about to ask how his day was, you saw something that shocked you.

A red lipstick stain on his white collar.