•Not bad•Doyoung•

You were making dinner for your mafia husband.

Your marriage was arranged, but you tried to be close with him.
When you saw him, he looked very intimidating but really handsome, so you decided to give him a try.
Little did you know he was really cold and barley giving you attention.

The dinner was cooked, and now you were waiting for him to come home from work.
You always cooked for him, but this was a new recipe, and you wanted to see his face. So you decided to wait for some hours for his arrival.

It was 12:00 am, and he still wasn't home, so you decided to just go to bed.
You left some food for him on the kitchen counter, hoping he would at least eat it.

You were lying in bed but couldn't sleep.
You were worried about where he would be.
Being a mafia boss must be a struggle, but you hoped he gave you some attention, or at least he was less cold to you. It feels like winter every time he passes you.
Suddenly, you heard the front door open.

It was him.

You just decided to stay in bed because you knew he would just ignore your presence.
So you just pretended to sleep.
You stayed quiet and heard him eating the food you made for him.

Later, you felt the bed sink. It was pretty quiet for a moment when he suddenly laid down next to you and started stroking your hair and caressing your cheek, making you blush.

"Thanks for the food, love. It might be my favourite," he whispers.

You died inside but still tried to pretend to be asleep as he suddenly lifted the blanket and laid beside you.

You felt his arms slide around your waist as he pulled you to his chest.

"Baby, I'm trying my best to be less cold to you day by day. But it's not working. My goal when we wake up is to hug you. I love you." He whispers again.

You felt his heartbeat on your back as well.

"I love you, Doyoung," you whispered, making him shocked. "You heard me?! He says in shock, "Shh," you put your finger on his lip, and he smirks. "You'll need a new goal, baby," you say, hugging him tightly and making him freeze up.

Maybe he wasn't such a bad guy after all.

———————————————————————-
Who should I do next? :D