•Stuffed toys•Winwin•

You're lying down on your bed after a long day at work.
You were cuddling with your stuffed toys.
You felt so relaxed.
Wrapped around a warm blanket, hugging around three stuffed toys, and hearing rain in the background, everything was so comfy.
You almost fell asleep when you felt someone lying beside you.

"Hey baby," you said quietly, knowing it's your boyfriend, but he didn't say anything.
"Babe.." You called again with no answers.
"Winwin?" You turn around to see him crossing his arms over his chest with a
grumpy expression plestered on his face.
"What's wrong?" you asked.

"Shut up," he says without looking at you and facing the wall.
"What did I do?" You say,
"Just cuddle that fucking bear," he says in a mad tone.
You chuckled at his behaviour. "Aww, "I'm sorry, babe, come here."
He turns around again, so you could cuddle him.

His eyes are kind of teary as he places his head on your chest and takes a glance at your stuffed toys. You watch his eyes give your stuffed toys a death stare, making you giggle.
"They're just stuffed toys, Winwin; stop being such a jealous baby."

"I'm gonna kill them all." He mumbled against your skin and started to close his eyes.
"Don't even dare," you say, protecting them. "Wow, so they're better than me?" He was offended.
"Well you bought them for me, so it's basically your fault," you say, making him pout.
"I'll be your teddy bear, hug me more," he says, making you hug him tighter.