•Cameras•Johnny•

I decided to take a shower after deciding to get out of my nap.
My husband called me before I could use the washroom. When I saw his name on my phone, I grinned.
Johnny

"Hey baby!" I say,
"Hey darling, I will be coming home in two days," he says in a deep voice, making butterflies in my stomach.
"I'm so excited for you to come back, baby,"
I say, smiling even though he won't see my smile.
"I know you are, by the sound of your voice, baby, you better be a good girl," he whispers, making me confused.
"Why are you whispering?" I ask, whispering back. I hear him chuckle.
"I love you, baby,I have to go now," he says in his normal voice. "Okay, bye, baby! I love you!"
I'm ended the call.

That was wired.

After the call ended, I went back to our room, charged my room, and got ready for my shower.
                                       ~
After the shower, I changed into some comfy shorts and a tight tank top.
I looked at the clock and saw it was around 7 p.m., so I guess it's dinner time!
I went to the kitchen and listened to some songs while making dinner.
I was dancing and enjoying making dinner alone while listening to Whiplash, and it was a great evening. While waiting for the water to boil, I started washing the dishes and singing. As I was about to grab the yellow gloves, my phone began to ring.

It was Johnny.

"Hello?" You answered
"Im going to be home in 30 minutes," Johnny says, as you can hear him speeding.
"W-what?" You asked, "Didn't you say you were going to come home in two days?"
I was confused.
Y/N, baby, you can't just cook in the kitchen wearing something like that," he says.
"W-wearing what?!" You asked, confused.
"Look up," he says, when he says that you looked up and saw a red light.

Cameras—you forgot about the cameras.

————————————————————————

My stories are getting shorter😭 help.