•Snacks•Jungwoo

I had a small argument with my boyfriend in the car.

I didn't talk to him the entire ride, I just sat on my seat, waiting for us to go home.

I see that the gas was running low, so Jungwoo stopped at a station to do a quick refill.

I grab my phone and decide to play a quick game, waiting for him to hurry up.

After my game, I looked up, and I didn't see Jungwoo anywhere. I looked around and saw that he went into the gas station but didn't immediately pay.

What was he doing?

I could see him looking at the chocolates and drinks.

Finally, after a few minutes, he came out and got inside the car.

I didn't want to give him my attention, so I gazed outside the window, still feeling a little moody.

I then felt your boyfriend gently poke your cheek with something. I didn't want to give him my attention and looked down onto my lap.

"Y/N Baby," he whined.

I was curious and gave him a glance, and I saw that he was holding my favourite chocolate bar and drink.

Babyy," he teased, "I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean to get mad here. Take it; I know you want to." He smiles.
I wanted it, but no, so I looked away from him and said, "No, it's disgusting." I cried, mentally crying inside.

Jungwoo sighed and began unwrapping it himself.
"Fine, suit yourself. I'll gladly eat it."

You immediately turned around and snatched it out of his hand. "No!"

Making him laugh, "Here"
"I'm sorry," I say, feeling bad for taking a bite.
"It's not your fault; I love you," he says, kissing your forehead and turning in the car. I sit back on my seat, eating and drinking the snacks he bought.

————————————————————————
What's ur guys current fav 127 song?!
I'm obsessed with Whiplash😍