•Playlist•Mark•

Y/N P.O.V:
"Hi baby!" I say excitingly "Hi" he says, I can hear his tried tone. I'm guessing he had just got home from practice. I checked the time and it was around 12.
"I wish you were here," I say missing him and then, out of the blue, he hangs up.
Oh. Maybe he just wanted to sleep, so he hang up. I say to myself.

After ten minutes of nothing but music playing, my doorbell rings. Terrified to see who is at the door, I freeze up and grab my pillow before going to the door.
I glance through the peephole and spotted Mark!
I allow him in as I open the door. I call out, "Baby!" I say and  he hugs me, grinning.
"Hey, love, you said that you wished I was here... So I'm here," he continues, "but don't you have practice really early tomorrow morning?" I asked as I lead him to my room.
He climbs onto my bed and says,
"I can't say no to your cuddles, plus it's going to be fine." He says getting comfy beside me, hugging my body like a teddy bear.

I ask him to play some music while we cuddle up in bed, and he agrees. He then starts playing a random playlist as we chat about our days. I realized that the music he was playing was all of my favourite songs, from some songs to R&B or even NCT songs, they were all my favourites.
Mark talked about what he was doing at the studio today, but then I asked him if I could check a song that I recognized the tune but could not recognize the title of, and he simply gave me the name of the song when I asked.
When I ask him for his phone to double-check something, he typically does so. But this time he did it instead of me.
But I didn't mind since I respect his privacy.

I'm waiting in bed for Mark to return because he had to use the bathroom.
I decided to look up the title of another song that I liked but didn't know the name of. It was a song called The Weekend, which I love.
I realized they were all my favourite songs.
I glance at the playlist to see what it's called in the hopes of possibly stealing it, and I see that it's called
'My love, Y/N.💖'
Don't tell me he made a playlist of me, I look more into the playlist and saw most of my favourite songs and some that me and mark always listened too.
"How cute" I smile and put his phone on his side before he noticed.

After a few minutes he returned and joined me in bed once more.
"I really love you!" "Huh? Why all of a sudden?" He asked, confused, as he turned to face me.
I kiss him. I tell him, "My love, Y/N, and a pink heart." His eyes open wide. "Baby, I can explain." "Shh, it's cute, I like it." He lays on his back, embrassed. "Baby, don't be embarrassed, I like it." Mark looks at me and pouts. "But sorry for looking at your phone." I say. "I don't care about that, it's just that this playlist was secret," and he closes his eyes. "I'll just act like I didn't see it!" I say quicky closing my eyes as  Mark looks at me and pouts. "I guess no more secret playlist," he says, kissing my cheek.
"I love you, Mark."
"I love you much more," Mark says, cuddling me.

Little did he know
I made a playlist for him too.

————————————————————————Sorry, my imagines are really short🫣
But hoped you enjoyed!
Who should I do next?