•Rush out•Winwin•

You were in bed trying to fall asleep after an argument with your boyfriend.

All you remembered was just you two arguing about how he was always busy and didn't give you the attention and love you craved.
You've dated for 2 years, and this is the second time you've fought, so it was really rare.

After that argument, you remembered he said he would take a night drive, and he left the house while you got ready for bed and stayed in bed even though you couldn't sleep without him by your side.

After a few minutes of trying to sleep, you felt the mattress dip next to you, feeling a presence.

Winwin was close to you but wasn't touching you while on his phone.

The worst thing was that you were on your period, and he would always try to help you feel better.
While you two were in bed, not talking or even daring to make eye contact, your cramps were really turning it up a notch, making you wince.

You needed him by your side.

A little while later, you scooched towards him, wrapping an arm around him.

He slowly touched your hand, only to pull it away a few seconds later and rush out of the room.

You felt tears drip down your cheeks, as you had enough of him, you just wanted him.

Little did you know, he would be coming back with flowers and your favourite treats.