•Night•Winwin•

One night, you and your boyfriend got into a fight.
It was so bad that you guys ended up giving each other the silent treatment.

You had really sensitive feelings, and he knew that.
So when he came home from work,
you complained about how he was always at work and barely had any time for you.
You also made him dinner, hoping he would eat it, but he just went to your guys room and slammed the door shut.
You had enough and ran to your guys room, and you complained to him.

The argument ended with him yelling at you to go away, making you go to the living room and watch a movie alone, in tears.

It was getting pretty late, and you decided to go to your guys room.
You expected him to be sleeping already, but when you walked in, the lights were turned off, except for one small light that was in front of his face.

He always had a problem sleeping at night, and he always reminded you that you were the one that helped him when it came to sleeping.

You wondered what's going to happen tonight.

As you covered yourself with your blanket, you felt his eyes.
You turned and saw him.
He looked at you, upset since you were both in the same room but not sharing the same blanket as usual.

Trying your best to sleep, you heard his voice.
"Can we stop fighting? Please miss your voice and your night cuddles." He finally speaks.

You looked at him, wanting to forgive him but you were still upset, so you picked up your book and looked in the opposite direction.

You then felt him rest his face on your knees and look up as you moved your
book.

"What do you want Winwin?" You said,
"Please forgive me," he says, in a sad tone. You looked at him waiting for a sorry.

"Y/N baby, I'm truly sorry, I should've never yelled or done that, but I miss you, even if we are still so close, we're yet so far." He says.

Those words lit up my smile.