•Best friend?•Jungwoo•

My boy best friend Jungwoo, is lying on my bed, hoping to get a text back from his date, while I was at my desk studying.
Jungwoo was really excited about this date.

Ever since I convinced him to try and date, he has been trying his best.
But every single one so far has cancelled on him or just said it didn't work.

But something about this date made him excited.
He told me his plans for the date.
I remembered him saying he would go have dinner with her, then they would go to an arcade and play games.
Which made me really happy that he was finally finding someone to love.

But here's the thing,
I know I told him to find a date.
But I kind of like him.
Even though Jungwoo is my best friend, I fell in love with him but never told him since I don't think he sees me as a girlfriend, only a best friend.

So I guess I have no luck dating him.

Now I'm just struggling with my work.
I have an exam soon, so I'm studying harder than usual.
Jungwoo normally comes over just to chill or even just sleep on my bed, so it didn't bother me.
He normally plays on his phone and stays quiet because he knows how I like to work in silence, but when I hear him grunt, I look over at him. "What?"

He looks up from his phone. "My date was cancelled on me.
This is like the fourth rejection now."

I get onto the bed and sigh, looking at Jungwoo.
"I mean, you aren't that handsome, so I can see why this is happening."
"Oh, really?"
He raises his brows before suddenly grabbing my waist and tickling me.
I laugh and try to get out of his grip.
"Sorry! I was joking!" I squirm under him.

"Then tell me I'm handsome, and I'll stop."
He says it, and I can't stop laughing.
"Fine! Your handsome! Well, when I squint just a bit."
He laughs and finally stops tickling me.
"Of course you'd say that, Y/N."
"You know you love me." I say, and he smiles softly.

"Yes, I do. More than a best friend."

"WHAT?"