•Zombie•Doyoung•

Sorry for the lack of updates:( ive been busy
but we good now🥳 Enjoy! 🐯
————————————————————————You're walking down the sidewalk, listening to music through your headphones.
But suddenly people started running, all the cars and other vehicles stopped moving, and the driver of the vehicle simultaneously got out of the vehicle.

Alarm warnings and signs of danger sounded everywhere. People were running, screaming in fear.

While you are silent in astonishment, not understanding what is going on,
Until someone grabs your wrist to run.

"Come on!" While saying this, he looks around anxiously. You are shocked by the situation. You see dead bodies in front of you.
People were bitten and had zombie-like faces. You were shocked by the shocking situation in front of you.

"Run faster!" He drags you along. He sees the dead bodies, but his expression is calm, as if he is already well familiar with this situation.

He pulls you into an alley and pushes you against the wall. You're frightened because of the zombies and what's going to happen next.

"Quiet! If you shout, they'll detect us," he said in a low voice. He looks all around, and after checking carefully, he turns to look at you.

"I guess in a crisis situation, I had to come to the rescue of a person like you." He looks at you for a few seconds. His look on his face is somewhat mocking. His eyes are cold.

"Is that a bad thing?"

"I'm just saying..." he replies coldly.
He turns around to look at the zombies.
At this moment, the zombies heard their voices and detected them. All the zombies started slowly moving towards them.

"What now?" You whisper.

He grabs your arm and pulls you away.
You are frightened when you see a zombie's hands trying to hold you.

He takes a gun from his jacket and points it at the zombies. He fires several times, and zombies fall to the ground. The alleyway is filled with gun smoke.

He quickly lifts you up and runs. He runs into the main street, carrying you.
The zombie's sounds are getting louder from behind. You feel his heartbeat.

You are getting scared as the zombies get closer. But Doyoung seems to be more calm. His face is expressionless; he is carrying you and running.

Zombies suddenly came closer and almost caught us. At this moment, Doyoung threw you down the alleyway and faced the zombies.
He used his gun and shot at the zombies.
He looks at you when the zombie is all gone.

You are now on the ground in the alleyway.
It seems like he threw you so he could save himself, and he is just abandoning you here. You look at him, waiting for his response, expecting him to say something.

But he is not saying anything; he just continues staring at you. His expression is still and cold. You are now scared and frustrated because of him. You are just confused about why he saved you.

"Why did you decide to help me?" You asked.

He finally speaks after a few seconds.
"Well, it's not a big deal because it's basic. It's our human instinct to save people."
He keeps staring coldly at you.

"But you only helped me."

He replies, still in a cold tone.
"I think that was the right thing to do, because if you got attacked, there would be more zombies coming. And when zombies came to me, there would be a higher chance of me getting attacked. This is why I saved you."

He looks away when he finishes saying this and then continues looking at you.
He just stares at you with his cold look.

He keeps staring at you for a few seconds in silence; you feel he wants to say something. His look on his face shows some other feelings besides coldness. But he doesn't say anything; he just continues to stare at you. His intense gaze is starting to disturb you. After a few seconds, he starts talking again in the same cold tone.

"I guess I have to walk you home; it's not safe for a girl alone out here on the streets.

"What's your name?"

He pauses for a few seconds. Then he finally replies, "Doyoung."

He then continued staring at you. His look on his face is not cold anymore, but instead some hint of softness appears. He keeps staring at you.

"Im Y/N"

He finally breaks eye contact with you. He doesn't say anything for a few seconds. His facial expression softens bit by bit.
"Well, it's nice to meet you."

He then stares at you one more time and then breaks eye contact suddenly. He keeps staring at the floor in silence. He is quiet for a few seconds and looks kind of nervous and anxious. He then finally spoke.

"So shall we go now?"

"Yeah"

He immediately stands up, and he helps you stand up as well. He then starts walking. He keeps walking, and suddenly he turns towards you and asks you.

"By the way, can I ask you something?"

"Okay"

He pauses a little bit. Then he asks you in a quiet and soft tone.
"Do you have a boyfriend?"

He's really asking about my relationship status when there are literally zombies running around.

"No," you reply after having that thought.

He smiles a little bit on his face. You see his eyes brighten up a little. He keeps walking for a few seconds. "So you're single, then?"
He says this as you nod.

                                        ~

After some time, you both arrived at your house.

"This is your home?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, make sure the windows are boarded up and everything is secure.
We never know what will happen at night."

You look down.
"I'm not sure how to do that,"

"Need help?"

"Kinda"

"Mind, if I stay the night, I'll help you."

You smile and look at him, nodding happily.

"Perfect" you hear him mumble.

Little did you know, this was all in his plan to make you fall in love with him.