•Date•Jaehyun•

Your mom was getting dates for you to find a husband because apparently, it was "time"

You rejected the first two guys, since none of them met your standards.

Right when you finally wanted to stop, your mom convinced you to go on one more,
saying that third time that charm and that this was the best one.
But after the two dates she gave you, you didn't even know what would come up.

Your mom said he would be picking you up from your house, and since your mom was also there in the house with you, you had to hurry since she was stressing you out.
"Y/N, you have to hurry!" She cries, making you go crazy.

After some extra touches, your mom calls you again. "Y/N, honey, hurry up! "You ran out of your room, frustrated, to tell your mom,
"Just give me five minutes!"

As you turn around to go back to your room.
You are met with a tall, handsome man with a suit tailored to his athletic build.
"Hey, beautiful," he says in a sightly English accent.
"Hi?" You say, confused. You look down at his hands, seeing a Chanel bag and a bouquet of
your favourite flower.
"I can give you five minutes, love, take all the time you need," he smiles, showing his dimples making you go crazy inside.
"Um, mom, who's this?" You asked, facing your mom as she laughed.
The man speaks again, gaining your attention.
"I'm Jaehyun, your date."
"Ooh, well, let me grab my bag, and I'll be ready to go," you say about you walking away. "Love, can't you see I'm holding a bag right here? It's for you," he says, giving you the bag. "It's a small gift, just for my date." T-thanks,
I really like it." You smile, taking it from his hands.
"But hey, I'll wait here, take your time, mhh?"He says. "Yeah, I won't take long," you say, running to your room, making your mom chuckle.

Maybe he isn't so bad.